Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you were 18

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many plates were you spinning?

I find most of my plates going NC on me. I have 2-3 at once but they keep disappearing. Is it because I'm young? They're finding something better?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at age 18 i was playing Fallout 2 every night

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 18 MAYBE....MAYBE 3 out of every 10 girls were hot. Even semi-hot. Nowdays I laugh because if I could be 18 again I would be killing it! Back when I was 18 you HAD to take sh!t from women because who were you going to dump them for? Now, he!!, you could dump one and have 10 lined up that were hotter. Girls didn't have sh!t for bodies back then, now even AVERAGE looking girls 18 years old have bigger t!ts and @$$es then women who are 25+! Do you know how many girls I think are 22-25 and turn out to be 16-18? TONS! If you are 16-20 years old and complaining about there are no women out there, you are a fool. A FOOL!

Now don't think I was 18 forever ago, this was just back in 1999/2000. Women and their looks have changed tremendously since then! I got out my senior yearbook and looked just to make sure. I counted 5 girls I would bang today or would have banged back then. Five.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
So should I try and figure out what in doing wrong or drop spinning all together?