"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

when you see someone you know inadvertanly...

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
what do you do? nod? walk over and spark convo? or just say hi and leave?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
:rolleyes:

Come on..........

Are you on bad terms with this person? In that case you keep walking. If you want to bury the hatchet, you walk up to them with your hand outstretched and say "hey no hard feelings huh?"
If not, you strut on up to them and have a chat. You don't walk on like a phucking wanker.

Not exactly rocket science.
 

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by attugc
what do you do? nod? walk over and spark convo? or just say hi and leave?
Well, when I was in the witness protection program they took me to a cabin up in the mountains where no one would find me... :D
 

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Depends on the situation.

If I'm in a rush I'll nod.

If I have time to kill, I'll usually smile walk up and talk to them.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
this is probably the lamest question i have seen asked here. i hope you are kidding... what do you do when you see someone you know????? HAHAHAHAH. this isn't even women related. this is just basic human interaction. you see someone you know you go talk to them. give them a smile or a nod.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

silverdog

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
sydney australia
Originally posted by Knicknack
this is probably the lamest question i have seen asked here. i hope you are kidding... what do you do when you see someone you know????? HAHAHAHAH. this isn't even women related. this is just basic human interaction. you see someone you know you go talk to them. give them a smile or a nod.
I dont see how its lame, he asked a question that could be related to women hunting, trust me, there are lame questions, such as, am i acting afc etc.
 
Top