Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When You Screw Up

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you screw up for whatever reason and hurt someone close to you do you apologize or do you just move on and have the atittude the one you've hurt should just get over it?

Powerlifter

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
When you screw up for whatever reason and hurt someone close to you do you apologize or do you just move on and have the atittude the one you've hurt should just get over it?

Powerlifter
I was raised that if you truly make a mistake and hurt someone unjustly, you apologize, but only if you mean it. Fake half assed apologies only piss everyone off.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Powerlifter,
A nice bunch of Flowers is quite adequate.....if she is still interested then she will let you know....Apologies have a habit of escalating and giving her control....You had your reasons for upsetting her,perhaps if push comes to shove you can explain,but apologise? Hmmm.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche, I appreciate the reply but this had nothing to do with dating a woman and involved my niece. You are correct I did have reason to upset her but some things are best left unsaid and this was one of them but it had just boiled over.

I regret what I said to her but meant ever word and I hurt her deeply and I don't care to go into detail here but I will say my niece is a Pagan and Goth lover while I was raised a Christian but not church going that alone should give clarity to all of this bullsh9t.

Anyway I did apologize to her telling her my regret and only excepting I am not a perfect human being but she made it clear it would take awhile to get back to the relationship we once had. She further told me she had never been this hurt before ever by anyone.

I have a feeling though a check written out for about $20,000 would shut her Pagan and Goth ass up for good reckon so she can pay off all her stupid debt she has made for herself plus buying all the tatoos she bought that are all over her body and for not listening to me. I can make her life easier but I really don't care to it at this time.

Powerlifter

Scaramouche said:
Dear Powerlifter,
A nice bunch of Flowers is quite adequate.....if she is still interested then she will let you know....Apologies have a habit of escalating and giving her control....You had your reasons for upsetting her,perhaps if push comes to shove you can explain,but apologise? Hmmm.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did nothing wrong, why apologize? Only apologize if you truly made a mistake or if you benefit more by apologizing.

Also, you have the money, you have the power in this situation. Seems like she needs you more than you need her. Let her screw up then come to you to do the apologizing.

It's like when my sister b!tched at me for being "condescending" to her. She would talk trash in front of me, then talk sh!t behind my back to my family members. I was like whatever. Then when she needed money or help with her life, guess who she would turn to? Me. Guess who didn't feel like helping? Me. These people need to learn to weigh the cost and benefit their actions.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
These people need to learn to weigh the cost and benefit their actions.
Do you mean these WOMEN people ?
Nice fantasy, LB .

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this morning I recieved a message from her and she was telling me there are consequences for a persons actions.

So the consequences is she is going to take time to heal while I move on without regret for I have done my part and I could have been a hard butt and not apologized at all.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
If I make a mistake, I apologise particualry to those who , mean a lot to me, might be a bit AFC but thats my take on it.
Power, you have apologised, fair enough now she is pulling some **** on you, take the high ground, you have done your bit, you need do no more