"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

when you get home

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Hello people. Ok, so I play the guitar (been playing like 12 years). So I'm getting more proficient at getting girls into my room, where the guitar is strategically left visible. I play, they obviously like it. But I'm not too sure how to move from there to something more physical. Anybody has any thoughts? Thanks. G
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
umm ask her to watch a movie or something... sit next to her... it aint rocket science...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Or hand her the guitar and say "give it a try." When she starts doing bad, sit behind her and "teach" her, then start slowly kissing her neck...Then take it from there.
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
I got a chick in my room on Sat and I was sitting on the bed while she was on the sofa. I just got up, smiled and looked straight into her eyes, took her hand and said "come sit over here". Then I sat behind her and played with her hair a little, before I started kissing her neck.
Clothes became surplus to requirements.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top