Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you get good as an ethnic dude, ethnic chicks get THIRSTY and feel entitled to you!

Reaction score
I've come a long way since I started in the game, finally looking good without a shirt on, and I have to say I've noticed something among brown, Asian and latina women ever since then.

So I am Indian (born and raised in the US though) but I almost exclusively go for white girls since I am just more comfortable around them, starting to do well with them too (brunettes are the easiest). While my results with white girls has gone up, I notice that my results with ethnic women have gone WAY UP to the point that I do not even have to approach.

A few encounters.

Arab chick in the elevator.

Tall, slim and cute face. I am standing and waiting to get to my floor, she looks at me and says "hi!" while smiling. We make small talk, she is supposed to get off like 10 floors above me but as I get off on my floor, she gets off too and then follows me to my apartment. I smile it off and she says she is new and needed to know about how things work. Could have closed, didn't because I had a Bumble date I had to meet up later that night.

Brown Canadian chick at the bar bumps into me.

Light skinned Indian chick bumps into me on purpose and then looks back smiling, I smile back but then she says she is lost and needs help getting out of the bar. I lead her out but she is squeezing my biceps and rubbing them hard along the way. We get near the exit, she is kind of tipsy and then won't let go of my arm, tells me she is new to town and says she would love it if someone showed her around.

Lay-up for me, I take my phone out without saying anything and show her the screen, she puts her contact info in fast and then squeezes my a$$ while looking at me and smiling. Her Uber arrives but she blows me a kiss before getting in....

Brazilian chick gets mad I am gaming a blonde girl.

I cold approach this blonde HB9 at a bar, am getting places and a Brazilian chick who is friends with her (nicely tanned, dark hair and almost looks Indian/Persianish) is the one who tries talking to me. I smile and nod but she grabs my arm, don't pay her much attention and she just shouts out "you don't like brown women do you?".

Da phuk.....

Blonde leaves and that approach is ruined. I laugh it off and she says "whats wrong with brown girls?".....

Turkish chick in my building has an issue with the kinds of girls I pull, calls me out on it in public.

Not a bad looking girl (really dark for a Turkish chick) but she saw me making out with a Tinder match (short blonde) in an elevator, asks me a week later when we run into each other how it went. A month later says "you only seem to bring in white girls", I laugh it off while changing the topic.

A month after that at a party in the building with alcohol involved, we chat for a little and then towards the end she says "ya you obviously won't ask for my number since I am not white!", two white dudes standing around start laughing while a black girl nearby says "you tell him girl!".

Da phuk...

Cornered by Asian and Hispanic girl at a party who interrogate me about my preferences.

Went to a party thrown by a guy who runs the bar I am a regular at, do a lot of nightgame there. One Asian girl has seen me a few times, we've made eye contact and her Hispanic friend is usually with her, not bad looking at all.

Convo starts with the Asian girl making small talk but then says to me "so let me ask you this, why do you only chase white girls?". I am thrown way off guard by it and try to change the topic, she gets pushy and then throws the whole "so you think whites are better?" nonsense at me. Tell her I go for what I like, she says "ya, it has to be white from what I see!". Latina joins in and says "I have met countless guys who think they need a white girl to feel good but really they are damaged on the inside".

Party talk turning into making me feel guilty....

Pakistani girl tries fighting a girl I've been seeing.

This was the worst one.

Been seeing this short blonde from Minnesota, cute face and nice butt. One Pakistani chick who has seen me around a few and we've made small talk a few times sees us together, gives us the stink eye. A month later, I hear from the girl I am seeing about how she ran into the same chick at a bar and they have a mutual friend since they went to the same school.

Somehow they meet and this girl keeps calling her "damaged" and says "looks like white men don't want you so you have to take whatever you can get". She says she tried confronting her about it but got called a "trashy b-tch".

I didn't believe her but a couple weeks ago I ran into the girl who once again asks me "so you would never go for a brown girl?".

This girl barely knows me......

Its like they hate 99% of ethnic dudes but the 1% who have actually made it can have their pick of the litter. I might try to see where this leads by actually chasing ethnic women now.

Think these girls are just angry and venting or do they want some D?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, even ethnic dudes get shamed for having racial preference with their attraction? And you're attracted to a different race but because it's white girls, you're somehow an *******? Fvck modern identity politics. Da phuk indeed. I guess that's the same as black guys who go for white girls in general? I'm not from the USA so I'm not familiar with the dynamic but I've heard about it. Either way, not your problem, tell 'em you pick women with great personalities. That'll piss 'em off even more.

Yeah, they're competing. I think because you've got this reputation it's like you're rejecting them all automatically and it's triggering them. But I'm just speculating.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, even ethnic dudes get shamed for having racial preference with their attraction? And you're attracted to a different race but because it's white girls, you're somehow an *******? Fvck modern identity politics. Da phuk indeed. I guess that's the same as black guys who go for white girls in general? I'm not from the USA so I'm not familiar with the dynamic but I've heard about it. Either way, not your problem, tell 'em you pick women with great personalities. That'll piss 'em off even more.

Yeah, they're competing. I think because you've got this reputation it's like you're rejecting them all automatically and it's triggering them. But I'm just speculating.
They get shamed differently. For ethnic guys, it’s like ‘he is one of us, he needs to be with us especially since he is attractive’ whereas white guys it’s like ‘oh he is just racist’. For black guys who don’t like black girls it’s like ‘so what you can’t handle a real *****? You afraid of being black?’

I’m white in skin tone, but ethnic myself. The girls who know me as being ethnic get a little bit like that since they know I’m not ‘technically’ white, but if they don’t know that, then they’re too intimidated to really talk to me for whatever reason.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
What's with the obsession ethnic dudes have with white women?

White women have terrible skin genetics, age the fastest and look the worst without makeup. Give me a cute Brazilian chick any day over that nonsense

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like they hate 99% of ethnic dudes but the 1% who have actually made it can have their pick of the litter. I might try to see where this leads by actually chasing ethnic women now.

Cheers to your success! I find it really fascinating that minority girls are giving you a lot of flack for dating white girls. It mirrors the same kind of sh*t Asian guys give Asian women for exclusively dating white guys. It's usually the most attractive, white-washed Asian girls who date up with white guys while rebuking their identity. I'm surprised these minority girls are actually getting in your face as if they can guilt trip you into dating them...and if it's not to guilt trip you, it's because they want you to fail and get down to their level of value. Their minds can't process seeing a minority guy at the top of his game and with his choice of the litter. They're thinking that a rare, huge catch like you belongs to them because you're a fellow minority. They absolutely cannot handle seeing you date up the level above them, white women. They're snapping at you because they're extremely insecure. I bet you can clean up real well with those girls on the side while you game and enjoy your main preference.

What do you think contributed greatly to your self-improvement? Equal parts game and LMS, more on game when you approach, or more on the looks side since those chicks are grabbing at you? Your results inspire me to keep going on my journey.

White women have terrible skin genetics, age the fastest and look the worst without makeup. Give me a cute Brazilian chick any day over that nonsense
It has to due with the perception of scarcity, challenge, and how Western media portrays beauty: the white standard. Minority men tend to grow up shy and awkward around women due to cultural upbringing. The emphasis is on studying, doing what you're told without talking back, and not socializing. They lack confidence and are clueless around women. On dates with ethnic women, they can make a few mistakes and get by not being as confident since ethnic women grow up in a similar way. However, for white women, who are used to dating confident men, minority guys get shot down easily or don't even try because their LMS and frame are extremely weak. Add in how Western media portrays white men and women as the standard of beauty in the dating world, it's easy to see why minority guys perceive white women to be on the highest rung on the dating totem pole, much like how minority girls want to date white men over ethnic men. All this creates a situation where white women seem unattainable to minority men, which is why they obsess over it. As humans, we want what we can't have or what we perceive as elusive.

I too would take a natural Brazilian chick although I want to be able to date any women I want without any restrictions, including white women. I've read a bunch of old posts here telling minority guys "why go for white women, there's plenty of beautiful minority women for you...why would you want to deal with a white chick?" My answer to that is the same. I seek to date whoever I choose with no restrictions as to what I want.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re an elite ethnic dude then the girls of your ethnicity will try to shame you for dating other ethnicities.

Like I preferably go for non-Indian girls and I noticed that Indian girls HATE IT, while they go shopping for guys of different races.

I say you do your thing and enjoy the fruits of your labor since if you’re of a different ethnicity than the majority of the population you’re residing in and have yourself together, you’ll be scoring with some really bomb girls.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score

They’re the most westernized women that you can meet. Ethnic girls are annoying with their parents being involved in their dating lives and most ethnic girls are stuck up

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck them brown bishes... and after say to them while zipping up...
"yea, I like white bishes better..."

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lololol

I'm latino/european decent (Richard pancho gonzales the tennis player is my great uncle and I look similar to him ;) and I have to say as well, having a dark complexion is fvcking awesome. white woman love brown dudes.

as for the foreign guys, the only thing destroying their game is their cultural conditioning beliefs, thats all it really is. when I'm out every weekend I see some handsome foreign motherfckers, mexicans, middle easterns. I always wondered why they just sucked so dmn bad.

they are looking for a girlfriend or wife, that's their primary motive for going out, it's so bad even I can detect their in relationship mode.
girls can smell the vibe a mile away and they arnt having NONE of that chit.

(this was my problem for years, changing my belief system from family man to pimp my game exploded within a couple a months)

rather, guys who just want to have fun and love just screwing around and making tons of friends not even thinking about any form of exclusivity girls will go crazy over you.

:D