Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when you get called an assh*le 5 times a day...

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I tease girls too much, maybe put them on too low of a pedestal than I should. (If its possible.) How do I pull off C/F without being too much of a jerk? How do ya'll resist taking the really easy comebacks? Also, I am VERY spiteful, sometimes I'll just mess w/ girls for fun, b/c i want to see their reactions... How should I overcome this?

The tone of the comment is always giggling and happy, it is never really meant as a putdown, but its like:

"hahaha, willysquared, you're such an assh*le!!"

Usually I just reply with:

"nawww, all the ladies agree that I'm the nicest guy alive.."

Some help? Feedback?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If shes saying it in jest why are you worried about it

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think you come across? Maybe you aren't smiling?

Anyway sounds like she likes you if it's said in a light-hearted way.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says it with a smile, or not in an angry tone, then you got the right formula. If she's semi-offended, you know, that "you didn't not say that" kind of look, that is even better. If she responds negatively, just angry or disgusted, then you are too crude. Don't bee too ****Y, too mean, too crude, without the FUNNY to balance things out.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the last time i was called an *******

Ex GF(In car w/ girlfriends coming home from bar calling me for the final time befre she went home): Hey u stayin over my house tonight

Me: Nah im just stayin at my house tonight

Ex: Well you've got an ultimatum, yes an ultimatum. You can stay over my house tonight Or We can never talk or see each other again

Me:(shock like WTF) Are u serious?

Ex: Yes I'm very serious

Me: Well it was nice knowing ya, that's your loss, later

(As I'm hanging up the phone her girlfriends are screaming out at me calling me names saying "YOU @SSHOLE" I hung up.) Then she became very stalkerish (calling 52 times the following day the whole day) and i cut the cord immediately

It's not about what they think, it's about what you think of you don't fall into that trap. If they really thought you were that bad and weren't insecure ho's that can't take teasing they'd not want to be around you, and that probably isn't the case.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
they're not insulting you. the reaction you got is a sign that your c&f is working.
Agreed. I tease my chica all the time and sometimes I get the lighthearted "You know, you're such an *******." As long as she's not serious then you're in the green.

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i just read something in the tips forum... how does this sound??

"Willysquared you are such an assh*le" - says HB8 smiling

"Why is it that you are so attracted to assh*les?" - says Willysquared

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by willysquared

Yep, that line is gold. :D

Try not to overanalyse this too much.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, David D would tell you:
if a girl is calling you an a*shole, she is TESTING you. She is making sure you won't try to change your ways just to please her. she is making sure you won't fall to her whim like every other boring AFC. She is making sure you really are a man. It's a test. Keep doing what you're doing.

But I'm on David D, and alhtough I respect the man, and believe he's one of the most foremost experts on teh field: he doesn't understand High School.

So, you can take that advice, which is probably good, or you can tone down the Neghits. I'm not too crazy about neghits: I think they're too easily overused. They're fun in small quantities, but push too much and it gets old and annoying. Especially in HS

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by willysquared

lolz Yep, I used almost the EXACT same line a few weeks ago! It went like:
Chica: J-Rey, you're such an *******!
Me: Oh really? So then why are you so attracted to me?
Chica: I dunno, maybe I like *******s... =)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen man, this is from personal experience so its on the money.

When u enter the stage where u wanna be an *******, PLEASE resist the urge.
I'd recommend reading this awesome ebook (kaz@@)
"How to win firends and influence people. "

When u are an *******, you think girl will go for you because u are "different". She will suddenly look at you and think "wow, he isnt like other guys" . Well, the truth is, this works may be 30% of the time. BUT. here comes the worst part. When u act like this toward girls, ALL the other guys will start disliking you big time. IT will be much harder to make friends, and have a GOOD healthy relationship with a girl, instead of an ONS.

Trust me man, i used to think A$shole was the way to go, untill i realized there are way better methods that get u laid.

Good luck - Ox.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, the world needs a**holes to balance the AFC's!!

That was a joke. If she says it, but doesn't look upset you're doing it right. I been working on my DJing for 6 months at least, and I have only been called an a**hole once. That is because I haven't done any extensive neg-hitting yet. I've done only like three.