Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you get busted talking to multiple women: Field report

Glassguy

Reaction score
True story:

Went on a date Friday night with potential new plate. Had drinks at 2 different locations, escalated to a bj at the end of the date. She came from me fingering her. Logistics didnt support banging her on the first date. Any who, I left the date around 11:30pm. On my way home this chick is already blowing me up. Telling me how great of a date it was, that she had never had an orgasm from someone fingering her, blah blah. She even tried to call me while I was driving.

I am not the type to constantly be on my phone during a date, so on my way home I start responding to missed messages. I recently joined Hinge just to check it out and low and behold I had several messages that I didnt see from earlier in the day, before this date. So I respond back to them.

On Saturday the chick from the date is blowing me up. I dont respond back until Sunday. She starts texting me "good morning" on Monday morning. No response from me.

Then I get a message from her yesterday evening:
Her: Little did you know that Heather that you have been talking to on Hinge is a very good friend of mine. So you left the date with me, while I was thinking about you the entire way home you were texting one of my dear friends on Hinge? I thought it was the best date I have been on and then I find this out?
Me: Oh yeah? She texted me earlier in the day on Hinge but I didnt check my messages until after the date with you because I am not one to be glued to my phone when I am with someone.
Her: That is super schitty
Me: I know it was. I cannot believe we excluded her. Do you think she would want to join sometime? Or you could join us because we have a date set for next weekend. Live music and drinks. Did she tell you the place and time yet or I do I need to get that info for you?
Her: You are such an @sshole. I guess we didnt have the same feelings from the date.
Her an hour later: You went to your truck, with a drained ball sack and a smile on your face, and start messaging my friend? That is shady.
Me: Well I told you I have been on a few dates since being single. I am not going to argue with you. I am single and free to do what I want. Sorry that doesnt line up with how you envisioned our future together lol. No hard feelings. Take care.
Her: You dont owe me anything.....yada yada yada.

She went on to send me 8 more messages last night, all long texts, and I never responded. The last one she sent said "Dont worry, I will take your number out of my phone and never contact you again"

This morning I get a text from her totally apologizing for how she acted. Also saying how much fun she had with me and that she really wanted to see me again soon.

Backtrack to yesterday afternoon- while this chick was blowing me up, the girl from Hinge (Heather- her "friend") starts messaging me on there.
Her: I am really sorry. She is blowing me up and asking me a thousand questions. She sent out a message to our group text today talking about how great of a date she had with you and she sent a pic of you to the group and I told her that I had talked to you on Hinge.
Me: Nah no apology necessary. Its all cool. If you unmatch me on Hinge there will be no hard feelings.
Her: Well thats the thing. The more she talked about you, the more interested I became. We are on that group text together but its not like we are best friends.
Me: Good to know. So I guess my current reviews are top notch?
Her: She said that you were very fun, super outgoing, looked better than your pics and were pretty well endowed if you know what I mean ;)
Me: Obviously I am recently single and I am enjoying dating for now. What if we meet up, have a good time and we click? I dont want to jeopardize your long standing friendship with her
Her: Like I said, we arent that close. And I wont tell anyone if you dont. And I promise not to tell her about it....or our text group
Me: You do this- find some live music for Friday night. If you are cool with it, I am cool with it.

Since she has already sent me the venue that she wants me to go with her to this Friday. I searched it and it looks like a good time. She also sent me her number and address. Google search confirms the address and that she owns the house.

And the girl from Friday night- she is still wanting to go out and give it another chance since she had such a great time with me Friday. Apparently a total change of tune from her schitty messages from before lol.

I have said all of that to say this: If you ever get busted or called out for talking to multiple people:

1.) Never apologize
2.) Own it dont back down
3.) Act like its no sweat off your back. You are single. You are entitled to date around, play the field and have fun dating. Thats what dating is supposed to be.

And trust me: an indifferent and abundance mindset showing you are a man with a strong frame, do what you want and it doesnt phase you IS super attractive to most women and will have them chasing you.
Happy hunting

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played, player.

Question: What's Hinge? Dating app?

One key to this is you not overreacting. The girl freaked out, you were cool, a day passed, and she came back around. She could have bailed too, either way, you were fine with it. This is actually a HUGE advantage that messaging brings to the table, because you don't have to be in the moment or dealing with the full range of her emotions and words.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well played, player.

Question: What's Hinge? Dating app?

One key to this is you not overreacting. The girl freaked out, you were cool, a day passed, and she came back around. She could have bailed too, either way, you were fine with it. This is actually a HUGE advantage that messaging brings to the table, because you don't have to be in the moment or dealing with the full range of her emotions and words.
I was cool. I didnt overreact. But I was also a bit of an @sshole. Thus the sarcasm of "we should have invited your friend tonight". Had she said they mess around together, I would have quickly went that route.

Chicks WANT to be put in their place. They WANT to be submissive. They just need the man to act accordingly.

I can tell you that 3 years ago I had damn near the same situation come up and I failed MISERABLY.

I was supposed to meet up and go out for drinks with this chick (smoking hot) that I was friends with on FB and knew. She had moved away from the area and lived about an hour and some change away. Planned on going out for drinks, she assured me that I could stay at her place so I could "have fun and let loose" without worrying about driving back. All good, right? Definite smash.

2 days before I get a message from her saying that she just had found out that I had talked to her best friend on Match (and I did however it was several months before all of this). Her friend was even hotter than her. My response was less than desirable to her and showed a weak frame.

In hindsight, had I taken the new approach and said "I sure did message her on Match a few months ago. She is smoking hott too. What man wouldnt respond to her when SHE messaged HIM? So if we run into her while we are out together at least I know your friends are also hot and I dont have to worry about my dating currency dropping by being seen with them too ;) "

Had I sent that, I would have been golden. Instead I showed a weak frame and the chick ended up canceling the date. Lesson learned.

As to Hinge- I like it. Even though I havent been on there long (maybe a week) I have 20+ matches. You like their pic if interested, it notifies them and they can open up conversation. Sort of like Bumble in a weird way. Of course they can also like your pic and you can choose to open up the communication.

I just tried it to try it. Friday was a busy day on Hinge for me lol. Had a Nurse Prac that lives about an hour away like my pic, I opened up the lines of communication and within 3 messages she sent me her number. Within a few texts she asked if I was free that weekend. I told her that I had dinner plans that night but I could "possibly" be free Saturday night IF she came down my way.

She did, we went out for pizza and drinks. She left her car at my place and she ended up leaving at 4am. I made sure we worked up a good sweat so she was sober to drive back home lol. Career minded woman, wanting someone to consistently go out and do fun stuff with, smash on occasion and just have fun. She blew me up both Sunday and Monday via text and I told her that I would let her know when I would be free to have her come back down again. Very attractive, fit blond with fake t!tts and a banging body. She was super submissive as the night went on through each sex session. Never tried anal but told me that she would be willing if I got her drunk enough. Challenge accepted.

So my first impression on Hinge: Much better class of women that Bumble but the same principle. So far my conversion rate to get them out on dates is 1/1 and soon to be 2/2 after this coming weekend. Smash rate 1/1.

Give it a try.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good story and well played.

Bottom line for newbies: GG built his cred because he clearly stated, yes, he's dating other people. So what? Tell them if they ask. It raises your SMV, piques their curiosity, and raises their IL. So it's all good. Remember the old saying that All is fair in love and war. Women want a man in demand, not the all too familiar over-thirsty, supplicating ones (97%). Friday night girl sounds nutso though so I think I would cut her off my roster, good BJ or not.

I've been on Hinge for over a year and far and away it's the best OLD site. I get many more hits and matches and have met a few high-quality girls off of it.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried to setup my buddy on bumble, all he got was grenades. He's a decent looking guy and has some decent photos, maybe I'll tell him to try hinge...

By the way, great job! And the 3 rules are solid.

As a fairly conscientious person, I've made a bad habit of apologizing with no fault. Hard habit to kick.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it was. I cannot believe we excluded her. Do you think she would want to join sometime? Or you could join us because we have a date set for next weekend.
Legendary hahahahaha.

I still sometimes feel sh*t for dating multiple women and don’t understand why. All women do it too. Hell, there’s a popular TV show made for women about a guy who dates multiple women and they eat that show up so wtf.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legendary hahahahaha.

I still sometimes feel sh*t for dating multiple women and don’t understand why. All women do it too. Hell, there’s a popular TV show made for women about a guy who dates multiple women and they eat that show up so wtf.
They love it

Glassguy

Reaction score
Good story and well played.

Bottom line for newbies: GG built his cred because he clearly stated, yes, he's dating other people. So what? Tell them if they ask. It raises your SMV, piques their curiosity, and raises their IL. So it's all good. Remember the old saying that All is fair in love and war. Women want a man in demand, not the all too familiar over-thirsty, supplicating ones (97%). Friday night girl sounds nutso though so I think I would cut her off my roster, good BJ or not.

I've been on Hinge for over a year and far and away it's the best OLD site. I get many more hits and matches and have met a few high-quality girls off of it.
Good post.

BJ girl texted me 4 more times today. Every time she threatened to delete my number from her phone and stop texting me. Yet she never did. And I never responded. Hhhmmmm......what does that say about women when you are direct in your intentions, hold a strong frame and have their hamster running rampant?

They chase. Hard.

But I already decided yesterday that she is cut off.

When you dont really care, women will care A LOT. When you have multiple options, you wont really care about just one.

When you really care......poof. They are gone. When you have no other options it's hard not to care about the only one on the line.

Guys dont miss that concept.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Dash Riprock

When women ask me if I date a lot, I tell them that I am enjoying being single and I like dating. I also tell them I enjoy quality over quantity and that I'm open to a relationship with THE RIGHT person but I'm in NO RUSH. It sets the tone.

Normally they respond with "so what does my competition look like?" You guys that have done well to that point in the conversation will hear something like this from the woman. How you answer this is very important. She is trying to qualify herself to YOU. Early submission if you will. The easiest of lays.

My response is always "I have high standards so the competition is stiff. But you are doing ok so far and you still have the rest of the date to take the lead".....with a smirky smile of course.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you start approaching dating more like women do, your results will improve greatly.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would rather share a high value Man than be saddled with a faithful loser - POOK

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy you got the juice, man. This right here..? THIS RIGHT HERE?! True Don Juanery if I do say so myself. First class.

I also like hinge. You can literally put no effort into the app besides making the profile and when someone likes you it shows you who they are. And it's free.

Anyways, nice post. Very entertaining.