“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

when you first meet the girl.....

sesloc

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
do you shake hands to introduce yourself? I've asked in other forums and somebody said you generally don't shake hands with the girl. I guess it's just me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Location
H-Town
It depends on the situation but, in general (cold approach), No.

I always ask for their names and, if they have the slightest interest, they ask me for mine.

If I we're introduced though, I'd shake their hand. If it was a small social gathering, yes, I mean, it's not a bad Idea, it's not like she'll like you less if you shake her hand or whatever. Nothing wrong with it.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
If its a formal meeting, I shake hands..but if its laid back and friends introduce me..I usually Go to shake hands, then go from handshake, to street hand shake, then do the "fist bump" thing, chicks seem to think its funny..
 
Top