Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you feel good about yourself the world will notice it.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years ago my dream was to visit ITALY.

I planned the one 1/2 month trip during 7 months. I was excited! I was going to find 3 of the most important things in life for me:
Excelent food
Wonderful top quality clothes (an Armani suit is something a DJ must have)
and ART EVERYWHERE!

I was happy! I was excited! I was FEELING GOOD!!!

I remember walking around old streets of FIRENZE, the chicks from every part of the world would stare at me! I am not kidding, they use to stop, and watch me goes by!!
IT WAS AMAZING!!! I remember some spanish chicks saying "mira mira il pazzo!!!" (hey! look at that guy!!!)
)

I had a wonderful time at the hotel room.

If you are feeling really good about yourself, chicks will feel it in their puzzy
)

THIAGO

Persistant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"mira mira il pazzo"

Uh...that aint spanish hehehe =D
looks to be some sort of spanish / italian combo there

maybe "mira mira el paso"?
which could be taken as something like:
"hey look at that trail/street/sidewalk/etc.."
or
"hey look at that guy's strut/walk"

Oh woops almost forgot, you're advice is good though, I was just curious on the spanish part.

[This message has been edited by Persistant (edited 11-27-2001).]

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont write spanish, yet. But you got the message.

THIAGO

ElMusicaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the feeling that it was trying to say:

Look, Look, he passed by!

Or something like that

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by THIAGO BRAZIL
I remember some spanish chicks saying "mira mira il pazzo!!!" (hey! look at that guy!!!)
Mira = Look (in spanish)

Il pazzo = The crazy guy (in Italian)

So, the girls were saying.......

Look, look at that crazy guy!

BUT the title is true however.

When you feel good about yourself the world will notice it.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THIAGO BRAZIL

I wholeheartedly agree. Armani makes some truly amazing suits.

Some solid advice as well. It's all about confidence. If you're confident, if you're having fun, other people will notice, and they'll have fun too. They will want to be around you, they will look up to you.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see women saying "hey look at that crazy guy" to bums too ;)

lol but goodpost

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
And yet even though I do feel somewhat good about myself, chicks never seem to notice me. But hey, maybe I'm just not confident enough, after all, I still care what other people think somewhat.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstood what she said, she actually said, "Look it is the King of The AFCs." I am joking. Sounds like you had an incredible time! Keep that positive attitude, I dig it!

Primo

Reaction score
well it dosent mean they said your crazy it means you really are...

dont take the word literally... read on their facial reactions...

nice topic

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
B.S. Story. EVERYONE dresses well in Italy (not counting loud American tourists). It is expected that you will spend $200 or more on jeans that you wear to buy your Momma some milk. Italy (especially the north) is a wealthy country where people spend a fortune on clothing.

Italy??? Armani Suits?? Try something like Baci & Abbracci or MERC. Much more stylish than an Armani suit. http://bacieabbraccicollezioni.it/index2.html If you love Armani (which Sparky does) I would recommend the Armani store off of Via Manzoni in Milan. Go to the very top floor. There you will find Armani Jeans. Nice people there. They do speak English (your Italian is pathetic). They will take care of you. Armani suits are nice if you are 65 years old and want to take a 20 year old Italian student out to dinner. You don't need them. You also don't need the Italian student. Keep on reading and you will understand why Italian girls are not needed.

Visit Milan and stop by the JDC store (not far from the Duomo). They know Sparky there. http://www.jdc-milano.it/ Obviously your Italian sucks. So don't get on the Metro and try to head out towards some of the cooler shops. Just stay around the Duomo and Via Montenapoleone. You should be able to find someone (with luck) in that area who knows some English. Now when you are at JDC I want you to go downstairs past the shoe section. Make a right. You should find some decent deals on Baci & Abbracci clothing. Got it so far?

Now, take the Malpensa Express shuttle to the airport. I, unlike many, love Malpensa. So nice and spacious. Hop on a plane to Kiev. In Kiev take a bus to Odessa. Get out speaking loud English. You will be happy. In Odessa it should take you all of 15 minutes to find her (learn some Russian...if not you will be sorry). She will love and worship the ground that you walk on. She will also look like the type of girl that you see on the fashion billboards in Stazione Centrale in Milan. Now you can go back to Italy with your prize.

SPARKY's Guide to Italy. Firenze sucks. Nothing but a bunch of Western tourists. All of Tuscany sucks. The best part of Italy is Milan and Rimini. Rome is about as bad as Tuscany. Only good thing to come out of Rome is Paolo Di Canio. Remember, you don't visit Italy for girls. Hell, Croatia and Slovenia are better bets and they are right next door. In saying this, I have so much respect for Italian girls. Very classy. Plus they are not sluts. Kinda the prudes (along with Slovakians) of the West. BUT, not the greatest gene pool and too hard to make a girl your own.

Italy is best when you take a nieve girl from a place like Odessa and transform her into a westerner for the weekend. Take her shopping, relax with some espresso (I can give you a list of places she will adore), go for an evening of Opera, maybe a disco, etc. I am feeling particularly nice at the moment. I will give you a name of a place that you might want to check out in Milan. Tourists are not YET aware of it. The name....LIGHT. Yes, Light. A very nice place in the Corso Como district of Milan.

Whatever you do...Stay in a nice designer hotel in Milan. Milan is a place to splurge for the weekend.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
B.S. Story. EVERYONE dresses well in Italy (not counting loud American tourists). It is expected that you will spend $200 or more on jeans that you wear to buy your Momma some milk. Italy (especially the north) is a wealthy country where people spend a fortune on clothing.

Italy??? Armani Suits?? Try something like Baci & Abbracci or MERC. Much more stylish than an Armani suit. http://bacieabbraccicollezioni.it/index2.html If you love Armani (which Sparky does) I would recommend the Armani store off of Via Manzoni in Milan. Go to the very top floor. There you will find Armani Jeans. Nice people there. They do speak English (your Italian is pathetic). They will take care of you. Armani suits are nice if you are 65 years old and want to take a 20 year old Italian student out to dinner. You don't need them. You also don't need the Italian student. Keep on reading and you will understand why Italian girls are not needed.

Visit Milan and stop by the JDC store (not far from the Duomo). They know Sparky there. http://www.jdc-milano.it/ Obviously your Italian sucks. So don't get on the Metro and try to head out towards some of the cooler shops. Just stay around the Duomo and Via Montenapoleone. You should be able to find someone (with luck) in that area who knows some English. Now when you are at JDC I want you to go downstairs past the shoe section. Make a right. You should find some decent deals on Baci & Abbracci clothing. Got it so far?

Now, take the Malpensa Express shuttle to the airport. I, unlike many, love Malpensa. So nice and spacious. Hop on a plane to Kiev. In Kiev take a bus to Odessa. Get out speaking loud English. You will be happy. In Odessa it should take you all of 15 minutes to find her (learn some Russian...if not you will be sorry). She will love and worship the ground that you walk on. She will also look like the type of girl that you see on the fashion billboards in Stazione Centrale in Milan. Now you can go back to Italy with your prize.

SPARKY's Guide to Italy. Firenze sucks. Nothing but a bunch of Western tourists. All of Tuscany sucks. The best part of Italy is Milan and Rimini. Rome is about as bad as Tuscany. Only good thing to come out of Rome is Paolo Di Canio. Remember, you don't visit Italy for girls. Hell, Croatia and Slovenia are better bets and they are right next door. In saying this, I have so much respect for Italian girls. Very classy. Plus they are not sluts. Kinda the prudes (along with Slovakians) of the West. BUT, not the greatest gene pool and too hard to make a girl your own.

Italy is best when you take a nieve girl from a place like Odessa and transform her into a westerner for the weekend. Take her shopping, relax with some espresso (I can give you a list of places she will adore), go for an evening of Opera, maybe a disco, etc. I am feeling particularly nice at the moment. I will give you a name of a place that you might want to check out in Milan. Tourists are not YET aware of it. The name....LIGHT. Yes, Light. A very nice place in the Corso Como district of Milan.

Whatever you do...Stay in a nice designer hotel in Milan. Milan is a place to splurge for the weekend.
Clearly words from an imbecile. Yes, that's Italian heat, as I'm Italian. Which country are you from? Because you seem to be rather ignorant at art, culture, and style in general. Just saying that Tuscany and Rome suck qualifies you as a tool, my moron friend. Your notion of 'woman' is depressing: do you need to travel to the second world countries (the miserable eastern Europe nations that you cited in your thread) to get girls?

The best part of Italy is Rimini! Ha ha ha! Rimini is like the b-movie version of Acapulco, full of brown sand, ugly beaches and ignorant tourists like you seem to be. You obviously don't know a thing about Italy. So try and shut up, just to prevent being ridiculized by the many Italians that happen to be in this board.

To said it in Latin (the language that came before Italian, French and eventually English): dignus est tacere - it means that's better to shut up once you're not too prepared about things.

Paolo di Canio my ass. You don't seem to understand a thing about football either. Let me eject from this discussion now, it's becoming increasingly depressing having to answer... :rolleyes:

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years ago my dream was to visit ITALY.

I planned the one 1/2 month trip during 7 months. I was excited! I was going to find 3 of the most important things in life for me:
Excelent food
and ART EVERYWHERE!

I was happy! I was excited! I was FEELING GOOD!!!

I remember walking around old streets of FIRENZE, the chicks from every part of the world would stare at me! I am not kidding, they use to stop, and watch me goes by!!
IT WAS AMAZING!!! I remember some spanish chicks saying "mira mira il pazzo!!!" (hey! look at that guy!!!)
)

I had a wonderful time at the hotel room.

If you are feeling really good about yourself, chicks will feel it in their puzzy
)

THIAGO
TIME FLIES.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
True.

How a man thinks will influence his actions hence the vibe he generates, it will be magnetic to those observing.