"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

When you don’t see a woman for a while?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
So I met and clicked with this girl at a party that was right before school ended. I got her contact information and we texted back and forth a little bit. Turns out that she lives in the same hall as me. But now we’re both in different hometowns for Winter Break.

I’d like to repursue with her after I return from the Winter Break. My question is, how should I text her over the break so she doesn’t forget about me? I think Roosh V said something about this, but just hit her up occasionally?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Marek

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
Age
45
Location
Berlin
From what I remember, Roosh basically says to contact her whenever you feel like it. I.e. not following a certain "every x days" rule.

Let her know that you are interested in her but by no means need her (because you have plenty of other options).
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Yeah, y’all hit the nail on the head. I found the passage in Game that I was looking for. He texts her every once in a while, but there’s no need to text the girl incessantly while she’s away.
 
Top