Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you’re talking to way too many fashion models

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro , reading your previous thread I think I understand what you try to do( assuming your not trolling), which is inspiring average men that they can get any woman. And that can be a noble, good thing.

But you gotta support it with actual proof. No man wants to "talk" with women all day, they wanna bang. Its not a joke that a woman can talk with a guy endlessly without putting out ( hence their love for gay men).

I believe this site is designed to exchange actual winning strategies. What works vs what doesn't.

So : how does a average man BANGS these models according to you? Looking forward to your answer.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So : how does a average man BANGS these models according to you?
It is all about getting the bang.

The poster is a DJ, which can help with getting vagina.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion models tend to be total biatches. So what is the benefit of dealing with them, let alone several at once? They are guaranteed to be at least twice as bitchy and entitled as other women that look just as good. Their job title goes to their head.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to women is a waste of time. Is her mouth on your dvck? If these broads are not putting out you need to move on to the next.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro , reading your previous thread I think I understand what you try to do( assuming your not trolling), which is inspiring average men that they can get any woman. And that can be a noble, good thing.

But you gotta support it with actual proof. No man wants to "talk" with women all day, they wanna bang. Its not a joke that a woman can talk with a guy endlessly without putting out ( hence their love for gay men).

I believe this site is designed to exchange actual winning strategies. What works vs what doesn't.

So : how does a average man BANGS these models according to you? Looking forward to your answer.
It's worse. I use to talk to women all day. I still got no sex. It's the reverse now. Literal simping.

M

member159871

Fashion models tend to be total biatches. So what is the benefit of dealing with them, let alone several at once? They are guaranteed to be at least twice as bitchy and entitled as other women that look just as good. Their job title goes to their head.
Hello producer of The Crack lol.

That's not really true. Some fashion models are bitchy, others are geniune sweethearts. You really have to date a lot of models or at least befriend a lot of models to get to know them but many are really nice people outside of their looks.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dont ban him. Leave him as a lesson.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lesson for what exactly? How to troll inefficiently??
Probably best to not punish him but instead to not take him seriously. He may have autism or may just lack awareness for a variety of reasons. Based on past posts, he seems to be the type of guy that if you ask him how many sexual partners he's had, he may for example have one, but he'll word it in a way that insinuates that he's had well over double or triple digits.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably best to not punish him but instead to not take him seriously. He may have autism or may just lack awareness for a variety of reasons. Based on past posts, he seems to be the type of guy that if you ask him how many sexual partners he's had, he may for example have one, but he'll word it in a way that insinuates that he's had well over double or triple digits.
Yeah, that's called trolling...

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ever taking advice on girls from a 20yr old.