“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When women go grocery shopping, do they pick the hottest guy cashiers?

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
I would rather make this a early 2010s thread before the self check-out lines.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
Cashiers have such low status that given the classism of the average woman, it wont make a difference anyway.

I would say its more about avoiding the ugly one rather than going to the pretty one in such cases.
 

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Cashiers have such low status that given the classism of the average woman, it wont make a difference anyway.

I would say its more about avoiding the ugly one rather than going to the pretty one in such cases.
Maybe if its mid 20s to high school age if it's a high school or college age girl. Grown adult though they'd think you're a loser if you're not a manager. I'm an adult and work a couple days a week at a grocery store. I never bother talking to women in uniform because they think you're low status! Bidenflation I'm forced to work an extra job.

I once saw a super hot local new anchor in my store, hb9.5 asian. Didn't even dare approach or try and use pua in the crap uniform.

What sucks is i can't date locally cause they'd all recognize me from the grocery store.
 
Top