Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when women assume your a PLAYER?

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dress too well and have a kind of 'slick' look, or if you're a really smooth talker who sounds like he's delivering rehearsed lines... those are usually warning signs.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slashco summed it up, pretty much. I can be like that, sometimes. :mad: Arrrgh! How do you make your lines NOT sound rehearsed? That's what I want to know...

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jake,

If you want your lines to sound unrehearsed, try being original and actually saying something that hasn't already been said. *SLAP* Ok... perhaps your already doing that.. in which case, the best way is to use filler words and phrases such as,

"See where I'm coming from here?"
"This is what i've been trying to say all along"
"Hopefully what i'm about to say will put all the pieces together"
"This is the best part of it..."

Basically use a phrase the describes what you are already saying. It takes an objective 3rd person role for a quick moment and breaks the cycle of "perhaps this rehearsed". Do you see where i'm going with this?

*The above line is an example of breaking the cycle... Now we're back in the cycle but for that brief moment we left it.. Does that make sense?*

*See, I did it again. =)*