"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

when will i get over her?

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
When will i stop thinking about her?

I do not even like her.

I do not like her personality.

I hate the things she does.

Its been about a month, and i still find my self thinking about her.

Why am i still thinking about her through all this?

I found someone new. I like her a lot more but why do I still find my self thinking about the other girl? I think about the other girl more even.

Is it that she was the first person I was intimate with?

I find my self worried about her.

I find my self protective of her.

Yet I still hate her.

Why?

Im a Don Juan.

Im the best ever.

I am out of her league.

I am the most unique person out there.

I make girls horny when I walk by them.

But yet... this girl... why do I still have feelings for her even when I hate her?

Will feelings for her go away if i become intimate with this new girl?

EDIT: This isnt a poem or a song or anything, I didnt realize it looked like one until I posted it. I just thought it would be the easiest to put my thoughts into list form.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
its a rant buddy. i've written these of sorts. you've probably got too many thoughts running through your brain.. and its all so confusing... you have my dear friend.. oneitis for this girl. its not wrong to, everyone experiences this at one point or other in their lives. and xomel... you don't hate her... you're just trying to cover up for the fact that you're still dastardly in love with her. don't worry. its happened to me before

now to explain to you that the girl you like at present... you may psycho yourself to think you actually like her and all. but no you dont. she is simply a rebound that you're forcing yourself to like am i right? to make yourself feel better, an ego booster of sorts.

firstly... you have to accept that yes, you still like her. however, you must also accept that you have no chance of getting back with her ever again. and i mean it.. if you run back to her when she comes calling... do you know how much worth you will have in her eyes? none... she'll think that she can trample all over you again... squeeze all your dough outta ya.. then run off, leaving you in this sorry state again...

i know its tough man.. but its just life... you gotta accept that you can't force some people to love you.. try and move on... and dont use that poor girl as a rebound. get back into life.. hang out with friends you never had the time to do so, because you were out with your ex (i presume)... go out and enjoy yourself mate...

ok... my ex was the first one i've been really intimate with too... and it hurt the worst when we broke up.. i know how you feel man.. you wont get over her so soon, but in the meanwhile occupy your time with meaningful things.. and no. problems wont be solved even if yuo get intimate with the new girl.. .it wont be the same see. when i broke up with my ex, i'd fret alot... what if the next girl i kiss had bad breath? what if she doesn't taste the same? will we share common interests? will she have as much fun with me as i had with my ex?

yep. i was a worrier... but then again we all are.. so i guess all you can do for now, is take it a day at a time.. don't call her telling her how sorry you are and how you hope for another chance and all that crap.. i did it all... no it doesnt work one bit.

thats my beef... hope it helped you in one way or other. :D
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
You cant just tell yourself these things, you have to BELIEVE them. I had a painful breakup in January from a 4 month relationship that was really close. I skipped football practice for her, we made out a lot, I got her sexually comfortable with herself and with me, and I was horribly attached.

It's been 9 months, I still think about her just about every day. I get sad and depressed. I have moved on, however. That ***** is not even on my level. She can't touch me. Her and her friends are below me. Hell, now her friends talk to me more than they talk to her. Revenge is sweet. Aint nobody that can touch me!

That's how I think! F*ck her. She's not important. She ain't sh*t. She's just some punk.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Turht is, you'll never get over her. I had oneitis for a girl for 3.5 years. Although it really should be 5 years, because I thought I stopped caring, when I really still did and probably forever will . . .:(
I had oneitis for like 3 years, want to know how I got over it?

I went up and flirted with her. I realized she was a b*tch and never talked to her again.

Wow that was hard.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by Vincent
I had oneitis for like 3 years, want to know how I got over it?

I went up and flirted with her. I realized she was a b*tch and never talked to her again.

Wow that was hard.
I did this except after I realized shes a ***** i wanted to **** over her life... like revenge or something...
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
revenge dont work.

ok perhaps the best revenge would be to see her on the street one day, and you got your brand new ferrari parked by the side, with your model girlfriend clinging to you while she gapes at you with a stack of heavy work files under her arm, looking beat and tired. damn. i wish.
 
Top