Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When was the last time you closed a girl?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you fcked a new girl? Where did you meet her? How long did it take you?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Last night. OLD. A couple dates over two weeks.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This past weekend.
I went back to my hometown and had to get a couple items at a store for mens suits.

Banging Latina working there helped me. Small chit chat about why I’m in town and what I do for work. Got her phone number, set a date with time and place for sushi and drinks.

Fukced her that same night.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A new girl? About a month ago, SNL on a weekday.

Reaction score
two weeks ago on OLD, I started focusing on my top plate so haven't been active since

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you fcked a new girl? Where did you meet her? How long did it take you?
Last night. Dog park. Saw her twice before last night over the course of 2 weeks.

Keep in mind I actually enjoy her company and respect who she is, otherwise, it would have happened the second time I saw her and in the span of 3 days.

Modern Man Advice

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A prostitute I met 8 years ago. Dont feel comfortable ever dealing with a strange woman as its jarring. We talked for a few minutes before. I refused vag sex with her and could not go that far with a stranger.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting to see how the majority of men on this forum have slept with a woman recently, yet the general reading of the forum gives off the impression that it is impossible to get laid…

Would be great to foster more positivity on the forum! Clearly people know what they’re doing!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, daygamed her and got a coffee date a few days later. Didn't close but it went well. Went for a following coffee date a couple days after that and that led to the lay.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier today I was running around the mall going up to every hot woman I saw and just going “What’s up ****?” Eventually I got a girl to **** in the bathroom.

Reaction score
Interesting to see how the majority of men on this forum have slept with a woman recently, yet the general reading of the forum gives off the impression that it is impossible to get laid…

Would be great to foster more positivity on the forum! Clearly people know what they’re doing!
well it's not me spewing this lad

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Last December (my current LTR), Met her on Bumble, About seven dates in the span of about a month but now we bang everytime.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
About three weeks ago. A wing-woman and I met another woman on an online app, had a menage-a-trois. I'm taking credit because as expected of me as a man, I took all the initiative to plan the whole thing out and set up a time, place and make it happen.

Being in an an open LTR, I suppose the sky is the limit for how much pulling I do, but I life a pretty quiet, individualistic life, don't go out much and can't stand the way most women I'm physically attracted to behave - so the new notches are usually pretty few and far between...we're talking a scale of months at a time.