Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When u dont wanna threaten divorce/break-up/defcon 2 punishments/consequences

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the thread with Money & Muscle where a bunch of dudes told him to get divorced (which I totally undserstand their reasoning) it did get me curious, if a chick slips up and lies, omits some facts, or otherwise does not follow through on ur leadership/frame...what are some punishments/consequences u can implement without jumping straight to the divorce/breakup card?

I used to punish my ex by spanking her if she was late but this was a sexual vibe and the mistake was minor on her end but I did do it with a somewhat tongue and cheek but stern attitude. However, sometimes chicks mess up in bigger ways so how do u deal with that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time Out.

I'm somewhat known as a 'brat tamer' in certain circles.

Corporeal punishment is something a lot of women enjoy (appeals to their naughty side) but what they crave is your attention. To punish them, make them sit on the stairs looking at an egg timer counting down the fifteen minutes they have to sit quietly and stay out of the way. If they open their mouths, add five minutes, if they get up, add another ten minutes, if they mess with the timer start over, et cetera.

Behave like a brat, be treated like a toddler.

Impact play is a reward, spank you very much.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres HumanSockPuppet's B*tch Management Guide

but withdrawing attention is the best punishment. They're like kids, after all. Whether good or bad behavior - all they want is your attention.

Spanking isn't really a punishment because most chicks are VERY into it. Even humiliation doesn't work that well... because they like that too. Self-deprecating little things they are.

The only real power we have in relationships is the power to walk away. Sometimes it needs to be exercised. I definitely caution threatening to do so too often, as it stops leaving an impact.

Ralph can only threaten Alice "to the moon" so many times before she calls him on his bluff.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spanking isn't really a punishment because most chicks are VERY into it. Even humiliation doesn't work that well... because they like that too. Self-deprecating little things they are.
Also, rewarding bratty behaviour by giving the brat the desired spankings will only make her misbehave more to attract negative attention.

Good behaviour gets her tied up and spanked.
Bad behaviour gets her ignored.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with any physical discipline. It could go horribly bad quickly depending on the womans state

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I leave. Well. I attempt to. When my GF is very bad, I grab the few things I have at her place, load up my car & go home.
In theory.
Never has gotten beyond me loading up my car.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the thread with Money & Muscle where a bunch of dudes told him to get divorced (which I totally undserstand their reasoning) it did get me curious, if a chick slips up and lies, omits some facts, or otherwise does not follow through on ur leadership/frame...what are some punishments/consequences u can implement without jumping straight to the divorce/breakup card?

I used to punish my ex by spanking her if she was late but this was a sexual vibe and the mistake was minor on her end but I did do it with a somewhat tongue and cheek but stern attitude. However, sometimes chicks mess up in bigger ways so how do u deal with that?
Here's why women want you to invest. They all know(subconsciously) that men HATE to walk away from big investments. No man walks away from lets say...an expensive leather jacket on purpose. Or just leave a bunch of cash unprotected for the next man to take it from him. That hurts like feck, we might've worked our azz off or took gaint risks to get that paper..

At the end of the day we all know approximately how much time money and energy a woman costs us. It takes a ..damn strong one to just walk away from his investment because she didn't obeyed his law.

That's not even taking lust, scarcity and betaness into consideration. The previous paragraphs describe the 10/15 % of men who even have principles. Most men are spineless, controlled by lust and how other people/men view them. Most men rather stay with an abusive bad woman to project an ideal image so people they dont know,or people who don't like them "think highly of them ".

If you have both, the investment AND the projection disease , you are royally FECKED and susceptible to all kinds of abusive behaviors from low quality women...

Tldr: you gotta be able to walk without giving a single F about past investments...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez some of you been watching 50 shades of grey as much as the girls watch it.

Spanking her? for bratty behaviour, disrespect, agression, hissy fits? Nope that might work in the movies, but not in reality.

The only power a man has, is to walk away and mean it. Remove your attention and time.

It's a risk, as she might let you walk. But it's pretty much the only option us men have.

Walking away repeatedly? Absolutely pointless.

If you're having to walk away from her multiple times, then your girl is a fvking headache and you need to dump her.

The Walk away should happen ONCE, and if her bad behaviour continues, then she is literally sabotaging the relationship.

Time to walk away for good.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punishment should not be necessary, if it is then the relationship is dysfunctional and I'm out. I will communicate what I have a problem with, they either care about me enough to do something about it or they don't. If they don't then I'm simply just out.
This is the best approach.

A conversation about her behaviour is a must. If she doesn't take head and dismisses your concerns, then it's time to leave the relationship.

If you're not will to walk away, well brace yourself as likely you will end up in a abusive relationship.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I leave. Well. I attempt to. When my GF is very bad, I grab the few things I have at her place, load up my car & go home.
In theory.
Never has gotten beyond me loading up my car.
You keep repeating that walk out long enough, it will no long have any effect on her.

In reality, your girlfriend should not be driving you to that point where you have to pack your things and storm off time again.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep repeating that walk out long enough, it will no long have any effect on her.

In reality, your girlfriend should not be driving you to that point where you have to pack your things and storm off.
fortunately it is a very rare occurrence.
Maybe twice a year.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In reality, your girlfriend should not be driving you to that point where you have to pack your things and storm off.
that’s my experience too. Being a bit more distant when she misbehaves is good even when you do it more than once but continuously walking away, ultimatums, aggression or any else form of punishment will not be taken seriously by her if you do it often.

it’s similar with kids. Parents that permanently shout or hit their kids have no real control over their kids.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s my experience too. Being a bit more distant when she misbehaves is good even when you do it more than once but continuously walking away, ultimatums, aggression or any else form of punishment will not be taken seriously by her if you do it often.

it’s similar with kids. Parents that permanently shout or hit their kids have no real control over their kids.
If her behaviour is that bad, that you need to pack your bags and leave, then clearly she isn't the right girl.

I mean if it happens maybe once a year, then yeh it's maybe tolerable.

But on a regular basis? Hell no.

Your Walk away would need to be permanent.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Though she may be a bit more mature on this. She wants to work things out and says I just quit & leave. She has a point.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the walking away. It's being able to walk away.

I have three kittens. One of them, who joined last, sometimes tries to brat by telling me she's going home and I should just call one of the other women.
The first time I grinned and said, "Just one of them? I could call both, have a threesome."
She kneeled by my side and said, "I was just kidding."
I told her that fellatio affected my memory, so if she wanted me to forget about her brattish behaviour she should use her mouth for something else than talking.
Now, whenever she has one of 'those moments', I just look at her with the same grin and don't even need to tell her to kneel by my side and tend to my trouser snake worm.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the walking away. It's being able to walk away.

I have three kittens. One of them, who joined last, sometimes tries to brat by telling me she's going home and I should just call one of the other women.
The first time I grinned and said, "Just one of them? I could call both, have a threesome."
She kneeled by my side and said, "I was just kidding."
I told her that fellatio affected my memory, so if she wanted me to forget about her brattish behaviour she should use her mouth for something else than talking.
Now, whenever she has one of 'those moments', I just look at her with the same grin and don't even need to tell her to kneel by my side and tend to my trouser snake worm.
Yeh mate, you keep living in Disneyland where chicks just fall onto their knees because YOU grinned and said some magical words and suddenly a threesome dropped into your lap.

She was just amazing from that point onwards FFS

Those of us folks who live in actual REALITY, if you're girl is causing constant problems, just walk man.. Walk

Don't use it as a threat. Walk away and mean it.

If you stay in these types of situations more likely it will get out of hand and she will continue her BS

No she won't suddenly start giving you BJs everytime you look and grin at her.

Serenity

Reaction score
@soulforge I don't think he lives in Disneyland. The type of dynamic AmsterdamAssassin describes and the sort of things he's into isn't too uncommon, but because people judge and it's not worth the hassle, it's most often kept very privately.

@AmsterdamAssassin you can't blame a normal dude for thinking the stuff you're into sounds like pure fantasy, he probably hasn't had any real life contact with that sphere. I get why he's saying what he's saying to you, your experiences are too far away from his own.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AmsterdamAssassin you can't blame a normal dude for thinking the stuff you're into sounds like pure fantasy, he probably hasn't had any real life contact with that sphere. I get why he's saying what he's saying to you, your experiences are too far away from his own.
I got that, yes.

I don't mind that, but he takes the wrong conclusion from what I wrote.

If you are able to walk away from dramatic people, they have to drop their mask and reveal themselves to you in order to be interesting enough.

My kitten used to be a party girl and get a lot of validation for her looks, but now she's thirty-one and her looks are fading and she knows I see other women and that makes her insecure and validation seeking.
However, not only is she attracting attention in the wrong way (annoying me), I know that validation is a black hole. No matter how much validation I'd give her, she'd never have enough.
She wants validation, but what she needs is safety. She needs to feel safe with me that I don't abuse my power over her, so she can submit to me in all her vulnerability. She needs to trust me.

And, she has to be satisfied with any time she gets to spend with me. That is hard, because she used to be the one who was able to walk away, snap her fingers, and find herself someone else. Now she knows she's not needed anymore and she needs to be wanted.

The other thing is that she only feels like herself when she's with me. That's not easy to understand for herself, let alone an outsider who would probably judge her for her dark desires. With me, she can show her true dark self and not be judged for it. She searched for someone like me. Now she got me, but she has to share me. Sharing is not her forte.

So, after I told her she was right and yes I could call other women to spend their time with me, and pissed her off with a grin she couldn't slap from my face, that grin imprints on her that she's unable to walk away. And every time she tries to annoy me, I only have to use that same grin to remind her that she doesn't wield the power over me.

She hates that, but she loves that too. Because she wants to feel awed when she looks at her man.

(I don't expect you to understand that, @soulforge, but if you're looking for a place where women kneel for you, you shouldn't go to Disneyland.)

Last edited: