Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to stop giving her the cold shoulder?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill try to make this brief as possible so Im not wasting anyone's time.

There is this girl, exhibits some Attention Wh0re behavior e.g. around lots of guys, is used to having guys 'loving' her and most importantly is a flirt to the max, etc. She only seems to go after alpha males who either cheat on her or arent interested. Essentially, the guys who dont make her feelings a priority. (makes sense)

Well, being that she had burned me abit in the past I did the smart thing given her personality type and ignored her. Totally. No contact during summer break from school whatsoever. I didnt avoid her; I just simply did my own thing.

Now, school is back and she is flirty; I still want to bang her and maybe I can for a night or two If im clever. SO...I am being as cold as possible towards her. She calls me, I miss the call and call back much later if at all. She sees me and I make sure to do my own thing with other girls or talk to my friends or whatever.

Basically, I am giving little to no buying signals. At times I act like I absolutely hate her to the point that my friends have said that I look like Im going to vomit when she kinos me too much.

BUT, now that Im doing this she is on my balls. She ramps up the flirting nearly every time she can with the exception of afew tests where she ignors me to see if Ill crack which I havent.

What makes me think Im really getting to her is she even stopped one of the classic attention wh0re behaviors of isolating me from her friends. In fact she has a photo of us together and she shows it to all of them. She talks about me to them all of the time and I heard some of them talking about how we would make a good couple.

So, the question is how do I balance? Logic says if I continue acting disinterested to the extreme that she will move on and I will miss what should be a pretty good fukk.

BUT, If I act too interested she'll chalk it up as a win and move on. There must be a balance where by I can withold attention and make her want me more and more so that eventually shell just break down one time.

I mean, what do I really have to lose here? Its not like ignoring a girl and having fun with your friends or flirt with other girls until she cracks is time consuming.:D

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You balance on your terms. If you want to see her then make that happen. The key here is that are a busy guy so don't alter your busy life for her.

Give her an opportunity but on your terms.

If she truly is an attention ***** though you aren't going to be getting any sex quickly. Thats the whole point of being an attention *****. :)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation has happened to me more times than I care to acknowledge.

If you next'd her then stick with a good decision. The instant you reciprocate her interest she will turn cold again.