Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to Scale Back the "Alpha"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all come across some of these chicks who are so jaded by society's currently pitiful expectations of men.. that being "alpha" gets you no where. While the easiest course of action is simply to "next" the broad, what if a different approach is worth a shot?

I had an exchange with a woman on POF today, that is typical of a lot of exchanges I have with jaded women. In short, she was quite responsive (indicating interest), but my direct approach was met with a wall. My analysis was typical (another inflexible, entitled woman), so I went along with the conversation just for some more recon. She basically said she wants a submissive AFC until she feels comfortable enough with him to "compromise."

My question to the experienced gurus is this....what is the best way to bed these women? They are already disqualified for LTR, but I'd estimate over half the women I meet that show some interest have been so conditioned this way that alpha behavior goes no where. They are definitely having sex... so what is the route to get there?

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my experience this is a sh|t test, one of the most common/classic ones. They tell you they want you to be an AFC in a test to see if you actually are.... In which case they can scratch you off their list of potential suitors and now they have 3.5 billion men on Earth - 1 to find the alpha they really want... Also, easy way to tell if you are beta is if you do what they tell you. Keep your frame, ALWAYS..

After a talk with them such as the one you had, eject and go ghost for several days. Make her reach out to you. If she has any interest at all she will be wondering if what she said to you scared you away. If she doesn't reach out to you then forget her and move on..

Also, you can always throw the question at her "so what happened with you and your last BF?" Then you can tell by listening to their jiborish if she left him for being a wussbag and she likely did because she likely gave him the same line of bull she just gave you and he fell right for it..

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only "route" you go is to simply go the other way.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if they're over 25. Being 'alpha' is for your benefit--acting like a man is necessary for your health and happiness as a man; the fact that women respond to that sexually is just a secondary benefit.

If you really want to bed her, look at her skeptically and say, "Sounds like you've had a rough go of it." Let her talk a little bit and continue as you usually would. Or you could take her on three dates, hold the door a couple times, and drop 1 or 2 'thinking of you texts.'

But really what this is telling you is to date younger.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to bed her, look at her skeptically and say, "Sounds like you've had a rough go of it." Let her talk a little bit and continue as you usually would. Or you could take her on three dates, hold the door a couple times, and drop 1 or 2 'thinking of you texts.'

But really what this is telling you is to date younger.
Believe it or not, the older women seem to respond better to my alpha behavior. It's the one's 21-24ish that act like they are entitled to every AFC under the sun. Normally the one's in that age range have 20 orbiters and go the other way when you don't do what they say.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, the older women seem to respond better to my alpha behavior. It's the one's 21-24ish that act like they are entitled to every AFC under the sun. Normally the one's in that age range have 20 orbiters and go the other way when you don't do what they say.
Huh--don't have too much experience in that age range. I try to stick to girls that are >21. But it makes sense--at that age if they're at all inclined to 'go out' they probably get so much male attention it's hard to make much of a splash.