Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when to end an awesome first date?

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this lately and i need some advise from the other playboys. Here's the deal:

My last 3 dates in 2 weeks have been insanely awesome... in fact too good??

GIRL #1

total first date time: 8 hours

I had a first date with a HB8 last week. She called me up, i invited her to my place and we went to a nice outdoor patio. We talked, drank and generally chilled. The next thing i know, 4 hours has gone by and we're still chatting. I doing some serious kino. Rubbing her hands and being c/f all through the date.
I suggest we go back to my place where i proceed to throw a couple of steaks on the BBQ for us to eat.

More convo and drinking. After the steaks, we move to the couch, i pop in a movie and bingo, we start making out.
Things get heated up and eventually both our shirts are off and i'm fondling, licking her breasts. Anyhow, we call it a night and she leaves.

Two days later, she calls me and i end up going to her place where things lead to the bedroom and some insane se x.

GIRL #2

total first date time: 24 hours

A good looking girl. Great body but a 6 on the face. We end up going to this outdoor festival. Listen to live music, sitting under the beer tent and having a few drinks. Much like girl #1, i'm applying some serious kino... playing with her hair, arm around her shoulder etc.
Once again, time zips by and we end up going to a club after the festival. We dance all night, have a few more drinks. Its now 3am, we leave the club and i suggest we go back to my place.
We get back to my place and she flops on the couch. I sit beside her and start caressing her legs. By the look on her face, i could tell she's loving it:

HER: are you trying to seduce me
ME: Yup. Its working isn't it
HER: Yes, don't stop

We end up making out and once again our shirt ends up on the floor. More fondling ensues and we both fall asleep.
Next morning we head for breakfast and i drop her off at her friend's place well after lunch.

GIRL #3

Total first date time: 5 hours

Take the babe to a nice lounge were we have some drinks and grab a bit. We have a great conversation. About 1 hour into the date, i'm already rubbing her leg. I bust her on how i can feel some stubble. She laughs and i continue more kino on the leg.
We leave that lounge and go to another one.. Once again more kino. We get to the lounge and she leans over and starts kissing me. A few hours later, she has to go and I kiss close as i walk her to her cab.

I cannot overstate the power of KINO!, KINO!, KINO! Its gold.

So the question is, am I being anti-challenging by allowing these dates to go so long? I know that usually you keep the first date short so that the honey wants more. But these dates were going so good, i didn't want to end it... plus I had my eye to tapping the a$$. Should I sacrifice the short term booty for longer term play?

-iceH

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem to be doing great. i wouldn't change a thing. the "end the date early" thing is for when the girl is not responding effectively to your kino and convo. you should pull out early so you can show her you are the one controlling the situation, and if you aint having fun, she's history.

since you were pretty successful with your dates, there was no need to pull out early. keep up the good work.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
you seem to be doing great. i wouldn't change a thing. the "end the date early" thing is for when the girl is not responding effectively to your kino and convo. you should pull out early so you can show her you are the one controlling the situation, and if you aint having fun, she's history.

since you were pretty successful with your dates, there was no need to pull out early. keep up the good work.
I agree, you are in your groove so roll with it and enjoy the ride.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it ain't broke ...

don't fix it.

Dammmit!

Good job, man. You should be asking advice on how to deal with the gals once they get pissed off about your extracurricular activities.

Comparing kino to gold is selling kino short. KINO, man!

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. had to get a reality check.

Comparing kino to gold is selling kino short. KINO, man!
Yup, you're right. Its Gold, platinum, diamond and about any other precious metal.:D

to the newbies: KINO! KINO!

-iceH

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol people never really understand until they try it for themselves and yeah, kino is the sh!t