Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to drop other girl "friends" names..

MrCasual

Reaction score
The guy with lots of women "surrounding"
him has huge built-in advantages. It can
be a detriment if you dont handle it right, like bragging about it, or giving the impression that youre serious about someone else but wanting to date this new person.

This is useful, because it gives you a built in advantage without having to utter a word.

Here's how i deal with it:
1. First of all, DO spend time with a variety of women in a varity of settings. This gives you lots of practice conversing with women. Have lots of "just friends". You'll be amazed at how much you'll learn about what women are like by having someone who youre not romantically interested in. Keep in mind that you'll have to get out of the buddy mode when you date someone.
2. When youre out on that date, talk about your life and recent experiences. This is when you drop a name or two CASUALLY. You were out having this adventure and LISA(or whoever) did such and such.
3. You guys may disagree with this, but I NEVER ask ANYONE out on a first date. Sounds crazy, but hear me out. Instead I "get together"(i use those exact words a LOT) with women. And its always for a REASON.(sometimes i make up a reason). "Hey, since we both play tennis, let's get a work out together this thursday!".
The advantage of this is that youre COMPLIMENTING her by saying that her life and hobbies are also interesting to you, and youre CASUAL(women LOVE casual, trust me partly because casual is more fun and less nerve wracking for them on "first dates").
Theres one other advantage in the "get together" first date. It throws each of you into the other persons real world, instead of the articifical, best behavior, nervous, first date).
As posted before, i frequently do a "table" first date for an hour of conversation. But I never call it a date EVER.
In a sense, youre interviewing this person casually but ITS not a date!!

4. Back to other "girls" in your life. When youre on this first "together" its a perfect time to talk about all the people in your life. Youre a guy who is active, in demand, and has an eclectic variety of pals. And those pals names come up.
This makes you "hard to get", casual, active, intrigueing, athletic, and youre not coming on too strong at all. The exact message youre trying to send.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind, however, that you don't want to talk about yourself too much, especially your past. It bores her, and makes you less of a mystery.

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCasual:
In a sense, youre interviewing this person casually but ITS not a date!!

4. Back to other "girls" in your life. When youre on this first "together" its a perfect time to talk about all the people in your life. Youre a guy who is active, in demand, and has an eclectic variety of pals. And those pals names come up.
This makes you "hard to get", casual, active, intrigueing, athletic, and youre not coming on too strong at all. The exact message youre trying to send.
Interview her?

I'm confused. You are telling me that some women are just people that may or may not
be a good fit for your active life?

You mean we should be as judgemental as women are ~ passing thinking is she really worth are valuable (life) time?