Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When To Cut It Off Or Confront

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I needed to hear again 411 thanks dude. I obviously have my own self worth / neediness issues for ignoring blatant red flags for so long (some I didn't even mention)

I'll just really try to take away from this experience with as much as I can. I just have to restrain myself when they get that high IL so I don't go off the deep end.

With my first really serious relationship, I got *****ed at for not spending enough time with her, then went super clingy and drove her away. Need to find that balance.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is past the "Do No Wrong" stage. Good luck fixing this, looks like it might be too late

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
I got *****ed at for not spending enough time with her, then went super clingy and drove her away. Need to find that balance.
Welcome to the club ... :( It's a hard balance sometimes.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
IDK, I'm pretty sure she's banging this one dude. Think I'm finally at the point of being fed up with bull****, not sure how it took me this long. Probably because every time I got close she would give me something to latch onto and I would take it.

Of course she is, you finally figured that out? It's about time you are. You should of taken my advice and others sooner and broke up with he like I told you to. She is using you and keeping you on a string. Why do you want to do that to yourself? Being made a fool out of while she ignores you and insults you, while she is bangng some other guy. C'mon man, do what you should of done a long time ago....Tell her to take a hike.

I would really like to break up w/ her and tell her off, but I know that wouldn't be very productive. Except to maybe get it off my chest, even thoughs he would deny everything.

What??? You mean it wouldn't be productive to break up with a chick who doesn't want you anymore? A girl who is supposed to be your girlfriend, one who gives so little of her time to you, but is giving it to another guy. That wouldn't be productive? Who cares what she denies. That doesn't matter. You know that she is. All you have to do is go by the fact that she has basically has no time or value for you. She is not being a good girlfriend. That is why you dump her. Of course she is going to deny it.

So you reccommend NC to get over her, does that include just saying NC. And if she sends another one of those stupid texts or calls, just completely ignore it?

Why are you still even talking and contacting her? You should ignore everything she does, texts, calls, etc. There is no need to talk to her except when you muster the courage to say "it's over" to her.

I just can't help but think that there is going to have to be an official "discussion" between us, saying ya it's over. Even though it clearly already has been for a little while now.

You should do that today instead of dragging this thing on. There is no need to. Tell her "it's over" and be done with it. Why torture yourself with this anymore and why be made a fool out of day after day. Because one day very soon, she is going to say "it's over" to you and why would you let her do that to you. You will feel like a fool. Start talking with other girls, look for a good one, and stop this useless drama in your life. It's so amazing how much drama some people will go through and how much they will let some chick walk all over them and make them feel like a complete jackass when there is absolutely no need to.

I've given you great advice here and told you what you should do. If you don't want to listen to me, then that is your decision. Continue to play her games and be strung along and waste your time with her while she insults you and hurts you even more. There is no need to post anymore about her. Dump her and get it over with, your relationship is done, finalize it, ignore her altogether, and get it over with for good. Anybody with common sense will tell you the same.