ApparentlyFromMars
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
When to call this one (UPDATED)
So yesterday I was at a party and I met this really great girl, we hit it right off and she was laughing at everything and I applied kino and all that. We were having a blast. Then we went out the whole party to a club and we ended up dancing etc the whole evening really grinding it up. She gave me her nr and she even typed in a nice smiley behind her name and smiled at me and we agreed that we should meet up and go out sometime... She was a bit weary though cause she didn't completely trust my motives cause I seemed too much of a player and devious
But she really liked me so it's good.
Now there is a party tonight at our dormcollective which is nextdoors to hers (it's like a 50 metres walk...
I'm wondering if I should ask her to come or not, especially since two of our common mates that live literally nextdoor to her is most likely coming... This would then mean that I called her or texted her the day after I got the nr.
So yesterday I was at a party and I met this really great girl, we hit it right off and she was laughing at everything and I applied kino and all that. We were having a blast. Then we went out the whole party to a club and we ended up dancing etc the whole evening really grinding it up. She gave me her nr and she even typed in a nice smiley behind her name and smiled at me and we agreed that we should meet up and go out sometime... She was a bit weary though cause she didn't completely trust my motives cause I seemed too much of a player and devious
Now there is a party tonight at our dormcollective which is nextdoors to hers (it's like a 50 metres walk...
I'm wondering if I should ask her to come or not, especially since two of our common mates that live literally nextdoor to her is most likely coming... This would then mean that I called her or texted her the day after I got the nr.
Last edited: