"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

When to ask for a girl's digits in high school?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I'm a junior and I was waiting in line to get my schedule changed the first day and this freshmans was standing opposite of (we were in the office, so it wasn't a straight line) and I noticed she had a binder with Biology I on the side, so I say "So, you're a freshman" and she was like yeah (big smile, had braces though, didn't know that) and then she asked my name and extended her handd for a hand shake. She had to go shortly after because it was her turn.

The next time I talked to her was a day or two later and she had forgotten my name (I had forgotten her's too like 5 minutes after I talked to her, but my friends (who were standing in line with me) helped me remember), but she seemed really nice.

I know a lot of people say ask for the number the first time you talk with them, but it just seems awkkward to ask them for that when you don't even know them. So, how would I go about talking to this girl again? Shhould I approach her or see if she says something to me next time. I don't like her or anything, I'm just trying to meet a lot of new girls.

Also, I still don't know how to approach girls in groups. I talked to her because she was just standing alone and looked bored. Also, how do I start talking to them? The "Hi, my name is blah blah blah" sounds too AFC to me for some reason.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
im interested to see what the replies to this will be, becuase I also kinda agree with this guy. It really IS awkward to ask for the phone # within the first 5 minutes of the first conversation you have ever had with her.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Ask for the Phone Number after you establish rapport...

For one particular time I had to talk to her 5 times before I got the number,

another time I got one after a 20 minute convo

But I think 5 mins is too fast, she hasn't quite decided if she wants you yet... and you haven't had a chance to make her laugh
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Ask when you are in the height of the conversation. Leave on a high note you know? Don't ask when convo runs dry.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I don't know either. I'm a senior and i just met this cute freshman in my cooking class. (I took that class to be surrounded by beatuful women who are learning to cook with no competion).
I was making her laugh when we were watching this movie for the class. Got some eye contact and smiling. But I didn't want to intimidate her and ask for her number on the second day of school. It felt wierd. So when the bell rang I walked out the classroom without saying goodbye and I am going to see If she'll be my partner in cooking class or not on monday. Get some kino this time and get her laughing and then I'll ask for digits. I don't know though if I should wait longer or do what I am planning to do. Maybe I should have done it today when I had her laughing. She gave me good body language and didn't ignore me when I sat down next to her and her cute friend at the desks in the room.

Also, I have an another question. If she is in your class. When would be an appropiate time to ask her out. Because you want mystery and stuff like that. how would I act around her. Wouldn't it be wierd seeing eachother right after I asked her out friday night or maybe saturday afternoon?! Also I don't own a car but I do work, but I feel wierd asking her to get her own ride or me getting my grandma to come and pick her up with me. What to do, what to do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Macking101

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Ok, its not that awkward to ask for the number within the first five minutes of talking to a girl.

I remember a week ago maybe... second day of school, i saw this hb7 in the hall, talked to her for like 4-5 minutes and asked for the number, she was excited to give it. Then when she left even one of the teachers that was watching was like "dam smooth"

so its not that awkward man.
 
Top