when they stop texting

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i was texting this chick back and forth for about 10 messages and then i ask if she wants to hang tomorrow and that was it. its not important or anything, i just want to know what this means because it happens to me a few times. was it because she couldn't anymore or didnt get my msg or because that was her way of saying no i dont know. i'll probly ask her tomorrow anyway. i just didn't text twice because thats afcish. what should i do in this situation when they just stop without so much as something like ttyl or something like that?

also, another thing i want to ask, what do ppl usually text about casually? really all i usually think of is what theyre doing right now, this weekend, maybe a question or two, and then just ask if they want to hang. what do u guys use for conversation topics in texting?

thanks. kinda new to txting (just got a phone) haha.

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh if they dont' reply they are usally uneasy unsure how to answer
and please don't use txt for a conversation
i use it for liek
hey such and such whats for h/w etc
if u want conversation call them its alot easier
dont' get too carried away with txting

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You openned pandora's box when you got texting. Theres no going back. The only thing you can do is try to control it and not let it control you.

Like you said, use texting for a question or two, then end the conversation. The extra talking isnt needed to create attraction. It gets hard sometimes when girls want to keep talking and talking, but just try to end it quickly.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
texting can really work for you, and it can really work against you... if you just try to have normal everyday conversation by text, it will never be good. its boring and doesn't help as far as building rapport with people like talking in person or even phone conversations about the same topics.

however, from what ive seen, texting can be used to your advantage if you know how to use it. in order to compensate for the sub-par communication method you need to have that much more exciting things to say. you can go wild and talk about anything you want via text, even things you wouldn't be comfortable talking about in person! ultimately by doing that you make it easier to talk about anything when you are in person...

kinda vague... but thats the jist of it.