when they get pissed that you are not AFC

Reaction score
What I do is squat a little bit, pick her up with one arm, then use her body for military presses, holding her by the tailbone and the back of her neck (her supine). Never fails to keep the one I wanna keep. :). In my experience, if this doesn't turn her on, there was nothing between you in the first place. I"m a big guy and this only works with petite women, naturally. That's the only kind I've bothered with for a decade now.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm slightly less OTT way is take them somewhere in the nature where it's a bit slushy and throw em over your shoulders for the muddy patches. Tiny chicks r often manhandled and sometimes have had bad experiences I.e. some stroker dropping them.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
Hmm slightly less OTT way is take them somewhere in the nature where it's a bit slushy and throw em over your shoulders for the muddy patches. Tiny chicks r often manhandled and sometimes have had bad experiences I.e. some stroker dropping them.

Picked mine up the other day and she goes "don't throw me anywhere"...obviously she has been picked up and thrown before dammit.