When the obstacles are big...

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have it ever occured that a girl says' that she doesn't want an relationship because she need to focus all energy on her studies?

That happened to me and yea, it hurt.. as it always do when I crash and burn..

The point is that I broke of the connection with her and focused on moving on..

:(

Meanwhile I was still socialized with her friends etc.. and not so much after that.. She and her friends came into a fight..

Now a month later I meet them and I get the truth.. she is in love with me.. and gets jealous that i talk about the other girls.. :confused: :confused: She then said to me that she don't want a relationship because she don't want to disrespect her parents and stop focusing on her studies...

I have not made out with her and it is hard to do kino on her.. I realy like this girl.. first i thought I was rejected but now i see she loves me too. Still she won't give me a kiss on the cheek .

I ask her and her friend why? And they say that we are not like other girls.. we want to study and after that get married.

It's easy to say that i should just move on... oh yea.. another guy talking about a "unic" girl etc....

But is there a way to get rid of the obstacle? Something i can do? Anything?

best regards
Alpha

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're playing you. They're all playing you.

I can see you're a little naive when it comes to women.

First of all a woman will ALWAYS dedicate herself to a man if she is truly in love with him. None of this studies/parents BS. Girls who fall in love with guys are like drug addicts and they can't leave until they've taken enough of the drug.

Second of all, her friends are telling you that she loves you almost as a joke. They want to keep you around, keep you part of their little gossip cesspool.

So let me get this straight.. you've been trying to get with this chick for awhile now. She hasn't even kissed you on the cheek because she is 'focusing on her studies' (yeah a kiss on the cheek takes a lot of time away from studying).

Now the question is: what are you focusing on besides her?

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer I appreciated it a lot. :)

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like that usually are focused on studies and finding someone they believe they can start a serious relationship with. However they have the bad habit of leading on and many guys as possible. Since they are unable to start a stable relationship due to circumstances and not finding a guy "good enough" they will validate themselves by leading on guy friends who they do not feel are "relationship worthy."

Doing this gives them the attention they crave while still leaving them totally available to other options that may come along.

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Preach on turtle. That's the real answer right there