Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When the DJ rules don't apply here....send a gift or no?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been writing the chick I met on my trip to eastern Europe. I found out through mutual friends that she has been asking about me, saying she misses me, etc.

Believe me, THIS IS NOT MY ONLY OPTION. She's a cool girl, she made a great impression on me and I MIGHT be spending quite a bit of time in her country so I want to keep my options open, if you know what I mean. And she's pretty hot too.........she looks A LOT like

this Russian chick.

Due to the fact that we live on opposite sides of the planet I'm gonna have to modify the rules a bit. Also, the women there are much more traditional. Quite a bit different than here.

One of my business associates is flying over there in a week. I already promised to send pictures awhile back so I will send them on the plane with her, but I am considering sending a music compilation cd....not something bought, just something I make from my personal stuff. I know she would like it, I just don't want to seem desperate, ya know?

So what do you think, is a small gift appropriate in this situation?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure - why the hell not? Send something that makes you seem thoughtful.

I agree that women are very different over there.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP i think that is a good idea for a gift.

Its not something cliche like a gay @ss teddy bear or anything so why not?

I say do it.

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone notice how hot some of the Russian Girls on that website are? Wow. Shame they just want to marry someone for citizenship.

Reaction score
Great gift. Thoughtful, Personal, Original and, most importantly, Cheap!

Make package for sending?
Da!

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP:

Everyone has a different style and a different way of doing things.

For me, sending a gift would not match my "style" (whatever you wanna call it) with women. It would seem weird and clingy coming from me, even after writing back and forth unless I had discussed music with her before (which you may have in your case).

From what I can tell, it would not be a great idea, but it may match your "style" and personality. Its hard for me to say its a bad idea without being in your position, but that is what I'm saying. :)

You know what's appropriate.

Mr. Mystery

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have spoken with her about music. She expressed her love for dancing and her interest in different musical styles. So the topic is relevant.

And no, giving gifts isn't my thing either, if the girl is right down the street from me. But without being able to get to know someone face to face it seems as if this might be a good way to keep the ball rolling.

BTW....I was hanging at a club with some friends last night. One of the new guys I met in the group turned out to be a DJ and hooked me up with his demo CD, which turns out to be exactly the music style I was wanting to send. Problem solved!

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****! No russian women are NOT DIFFERENT. They're not MORE TRADITIONAL or follow different rules. This seems like classical western upbringing which teaches you that somehow russians are "different". That is not the case. In essence the human nature is the same worldwide, there's only differences in norms, traditions and cultures.

Being a wuss and being needy will turn off every woman, from an eskimo to a californian booty. Flashing some titties is sure to excite any guy whether he's in australia or new mexico.

Slap yourself silly.