"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

When stuck for what to do - Ask yourself this!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
When stuck for what to do - Ask yourself this!

Hey all,

A good technique I use when confronted by a problem, e.g.:

- What should I say to her?
- How should I react to this situation?
- Should I do X or Y? etc...

is, I ask myself:

What would a DJ do in this situation?

Then, provided if you have read the Bible and know your DJ stuff, the answers should become clear to you instantly!

This is a great way to get in the right mindset and it only takes a few seconds!

You're basically standing back from the situation and mentally seeing what a DJ would do and then applying it to your specific situation & it works in ANY area of your life!

You could also ask yourself 'What would James Bond (or anyone else you think is the MAN!) do in this situation?

So from now on when you are thinking of how to act towards a girl etc... just ask yourself:

WHAT WOULD A DJ DO IN THIS SITUATION?

Works great, for me anyway!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
WWDJD
 
Top