"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When stoopid facks turned on by the men they shame

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428

Notice the way they criticize Louis ck, watch their uncertainty, confusion, fear and movements, remember this is about the small details not about the content

Now I dont follow "Louis ck fcks up everything", hes certainly did few things as much as I know. Nevertheless this is an interesting example of female shaming men just for the sack of talking about men they like. "Brilliant!"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
The stand up routine they are criticizing is hilarious by the way. But it’s a sad world we live in when comedians are being censored. I think comedy is the last true form of free speech we have, and the media is coming for it.
 
Top