"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

When Slow Dancing...?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Yes I know it's a great time for kino. But should you been talking to the girl? (assuming you're not kissing her) If so, should it just be a normal conversation?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Depends on how your slow dancing I would say. If you two are dancing really close and she has her head over your shoulder I woldn't try and talk to her because she is probably just trying to enjoy the moment. If you two are father apart while slow dancing where you can easily look into each others eyes then I would try and have a conversation, whether it be a normal conversation or not is up to you.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Don't be scared of holding your crotch against her... or else you will look highly gay if there's space between you and her in your crotch area and other guys will laugh at you :D
 

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Chicago
Originally posted by Engetsu
Don't be scared of holding your crotch against her... or else you will look highly gay if there's space between you and her in your crotch area and other guys will laugh at you :D
What if you have a big hard-on? I can't help it.. when I am close to a girl and I have my hands on her body, my little soldier salutes.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
The chick will get turned on knowing that she turned you on.

Don't be afraid of your sexuality, embrace it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
dude, eventually, you won't even get stiffies when you slow dance, unless its real erotic type ****. Pull her in closer all the time, if she resists, don't, but if she wants to be closer, pull her in. I always give a big hug after i get done dancing too. And i don't ask girls to dance, I just look them in the eyes and say, "Come on, let's dance."
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
jus do the ol' flap-up

make your dyck touch your stomach and have it stay there with your belt

if you are comfortable enough with the girl stick it in her ass or her "pelvis" area

i know the chicks get a kick out of it when i do it

talkin is aight

singing from time to time is better

this girl was once tellin me a bunch of jokes when the music was on low and we were dancin

just talk casually

throw her a curve ball and during a slow song spin her around or do a lil tango'ing
 
Top