“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When should I keep messaging?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
I saw a girls's story. She was just a mirror photo for school.
She is a dentist student so I said her "I guess school didn't tire you at all. You look like you are at first grade" and added a random.
She said just "yes". So now Whoul I keep messaging or try to attract her or what?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
One word reply = low/no interested

Keep it pushing.
 

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
One word reply = low/no interested

Keep it pushing.
I know she has low interest but should I keep trying her?
Yesterday I was thinking the answer is yes and I texted her again but she didn't even look my message. So I won't text again.
But With a new girl. She looks she has low interest. Should I keep trying?
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
I know she has low interest but should I keep trying her?
Yesterday I was thinking the answer is yes and I texted her again but she didn't even look my message. So I won't text again.
But With a new girl. She looks she has low interest. Should I keep trying?
No
 
Top