"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

When she's depressed

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
How exactly should a DJ act around a girl who is feeling depressed? :confused:
Sholud you be sympathetic, consoling and considerate or should you try and cheer her up and be a laugh.
Is it a good idea to use kino, because it sems like a good chance to get in some (hugs and the like), or would that be improper.

Just to clarify, I'm talking "both my parents were just killed when my house caught fire" depressed. Not some **tchy little depression they get themselves in for no good reason.

This situation hasn't come up for me yet, but I figure at some point my girl is gonna be upset over something and I dont have a clue how to act in that situation.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
id have to go with cheer her up and make her laugh, if she want to be consolidated and comforted shell start talking to you, and thats where number 1 comes in.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I don't know man. Sure, in theory being able to cheer up a your girl is great in all but it's really hard an probably not worth it unless she comes to you spefically for a reason. Sometimes people like to be depressed. I became a wet pillow for my gf everytime she got upset. ALways there for her. I was practically her therapist and one time I made a comment when I was a stupid afc, she got so mad at me that I thought she was going to kill me. THey love the attention and drama. not all girls but most of them. Sure, sometimes it's okay but don't make it habit. She's not your wife or anything so don't worry about always having to make her happy everytime she's upset about something. Chances are, she won't do that for you. She should just be happy being with a great guy like you and being part of your life.

Also...

If your so worried and helping her all the time, availble, she'll lose interest. And if you are going through a rough time(parents dying blahblahblah) she probably won't want to listen to you complain and just want to talk about her problems. If you have a girl like that, dump the spoiled brat!!! Trust me, you'll just become annoying to her eventually for trying to cheer her up. And just to make another point....... girls don't think sex as a bringerupper when they're really upset, so don't think that way.They think way too much. There not men...well not all of them. lol :)
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
I find that trying to "lighten" up the moment doesnt work very well. Like MacdaddyJr said, some people like to be depressed or they like to have people try to make them happy. I even catch myself trying to find sympathy and I have to smack myself.

This girl was saying how she's stressed and was talking to her mom about it. Her mom walked away and I tried to ask her some questions. I asked why she's stressed and she didnt know. Then I asked hows school and she gave me a turn of the head response and I just walked away and started talking to her step-dad.
 

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
So there is no definate answer, damn, I'm the kind of guy that given two chices manages to make the wrong one 90% of the time :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top