Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Turns The Tables On You

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few dates with a lady, maybe you and her chilling with friends a few times. You have been unexclusive for about a month or two and have done your best to remain a mystery/challange. You know she likes you...she even told you... and your starting to like her but you won't show it or say it.

Then...BAM...she becomes "unavailible" but still shows her interest when you do get together. Why?

Let me tell you that I am in this exact position.

I got to know this girl and the more I found out about her the more my interest grew. She told me she liked me and kept trying to pry the words outta my mouth but I said nothing even though she clearly knows I do.

The other day she started talking to me on a very deep level and I realized that I COULD fall in love with this girl. I am positive that she connected with me too.

So I decided to stop messing around and pursue a LTR with her. It is almost like she knows this because the girl became "unavailible" when I thought of this.

I have this feeling in my gut that she is playing mind games now. But why? She digs me and I dig her so why play games? Because she has tried everything else...she tried all her tricks and her sisters advice but I didn't crack...she has been trying for a month now, I have remained consistently mysterious and a challange.

This proly sent her emotions and thoughts speeding through her head and upset her. This leads her to "feel" that I am playing games...which proly pisses her off. She is confident I am interested in her...so why not play games and turn the tables? Maybe this will get me to crack. She hopes it does.

Can't You Just see the soap opera in her head?

So now I am stuck with a girl I am falling for but now our roles have switched and I have become the confused member who suspects games.

I am starting to think of the movie "hitch" at the end where he just breaks down the wall and tells her what is running through his mind.

Bottom Line: This Sucks! Any advice?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice

I'm probably the last person in the world qualified to give out LTR advice. Divorced, over 25, and have had sex with more than 50 women.....

Having said that, I think you are way too focused on this one chick. You need to add more women into your system, so you'll stop over-anaylizing this situation which will result in almost certain disaster.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the thing... I wasn't focused on her. Not until recently when I realized I COULD fall in love with this girl and then she turned the tables. I have been thrown for a loop and it all happened when I decided I wanted to do the LTR thing.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys reading?

I never said this was the only girl...I said I want to go LTR with her....not the others.

Infact... this is kinda F'in up my game because I am in a grey zone and I just got an angry call the other night because I pushed another girl aside for a little to long.

I want to know what I should do about her games. I want to go LTR but her untimely games have me confused.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
The beginning of a LTR should be perfect. Your's is not. Don't pursue it. Find new girls. It's the girl who is the one who should be pushing YOU for the LTR. Protect your heart. Don't put emotions into a girl who you aren't even in a LTR with.
word.