"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

when she turns her head so that you kiss her on the cheek?

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I'm dating a 19yr old girl at the moment, whom I really like. Went out with her today and I think it went quite well, we just browsed around the shops in town and got to know each other better.

When I dropped her off afterwards I went to kiss her, but she turned her cheek towards me, as to avoid kissing me on the lips, so does this mean that its dead in the water before its even started or do you reckon she just wants to take things slow?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
What do you think?
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
no way man
ha ha ha, i do that just to confuse girls some times, and YES i used to do it because i was shy TO but,

i bet you now that your thinking about this, and shes playing on your mind, and you think what should i do!!!!

dont worry man, nike it....just get on with your buisness....
shes probably gutted she didnt have the guts to kiss someone!
 

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Im done for...thats what I think!

This whole dating thing is really starting to piss me right off totally. Every girl I seem to attract initially, I go on the date with them and then I just seem to mess it up completely. Im trying to maintain this confidence, but when I get knock back after knock back, its bound to erode my confidence.

I like this girl, but Im getting really frustrated because I cant seem to put my finger on exactly what it is that Im doing wrong to turn these girls off me, who initially showed high interest in me in the first instance.

I keep telling myself that it isn't me, its just them...but the more this happens to me, the more I'm starting to think....."well maybe it is me, and I cant seem to ignite that attraction that I used to"!

guys I'm completley fed up with this. I've just actually started dating again after taking time off girls, because things didn't work out before, but now after the bad vibes I got today Im ready to pack it all in.

I wish I had that x factor that most other guys seem to have!
 
Top