Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when she says, "you're a sweet heart"

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I found an old email file from a few years ago (during my AFC days) and I started to read the messages girls sent me back then. The common thing they all told me was that I was sweet or that I was a sweet heart.

I then became clear to me that if a girl says to you that you are sweet then you are being used as emotional tampon.

I realized that when a girl really likes a man or feels attracted to him she doesn't call him sweet. When she likes you she will say, "oh you turn me on with your voice" and other things related to attraction. being a sweet guy has nothing to do with her attraction for you.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, it's another way of saying you're a nice guy

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about "cute?" My gut reaction is that it's a sign you're in the FriendZone...what do you think?

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet . . .

. . .That's not necessarily AFC . . . It just depends I think on a case by case scenario . .How do u want to stretch yr vocabulary . . :wave:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You guys analyze too much. I've told men I was deeply in love with that they were sweet when they did something sweet MANY times. If a girl tells you that you are sweet it means that you did or said something that she viewed as being so nice that it warranted her acknowledgement. It has nothing to do with attraction. If guys didn't do nice things with the expectations it would get them sex they wouldn't feel compelled to over analyze words like "sweet", "kind" and "nice".

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin exactly. "sweet" has nothing to do with attraction. Women call little kids sweet. When a woman is attracted to you alot, she will call you hot, sexy, and sometimes cute. Cute is not always bad. She could just not want to put herself out there like that and say hot or sexy. Sweet means you are being a wussy, pushover, AFC guy and kissing her ass. I don't like to use the word nice guy in a bad way, because I do consider myself a nice person, as in a non-jerk, and I don't think being nice is a bad thing.

Reaction score
Yes Kevin, you are correct in your assessment!!!! Candy is sweet - men are not sweet - we are men!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The "sweet" terminology is a term used to describe a man who is less than his inherent characteristic - sweet is not a term used for men!!!!! I have yet to know a man who is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think I'm partly with wyldfire on this one. Sweet and manly aren't mutually exclusive. If you're being called "sweet" on a regular basis, tho, then it may be a problem.

Every once and a while is ok, tho.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
You boys spend too much time chasing after 30 year old sluts. What kind of broad calls some guy "hot" to his face? Uh, well maybe the chubs you chase after. However, most girls on this planet are going to be VERY shy if they like you. Calling you sweet is about as far as most will get when it comes to letting you know that they REALLY like you. ****y girls are the domain of Ugly America/UK. Avoid the ****y sluts. Let them know how genetically ugly they are in comparison to what one can find in some parts of this world.

Sparky's advice is to go find a nice innocent youngish girl that blushes very easily (and has blue eyes...and a size 24' waist). In other words, you are screwed in America/Uk :crackup:

Reaction score
Sparky - a pale white woman with blue eyes is the epitome of hordoms - what planet are you from????