Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she says "you remind me of my dad"

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about this with a few friends and we were trying to decide if this was an IOI. I always heard that cliche saying that girls go after guys that have similar traits to their fathers and vice versa for guys. My last target told me this after a negged her a bit and I personally thought it was a good sign even though it is kinda creepy. So what do you guys think?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're reading too much into that comment, unless it comes up more than once. You can always give the C&F response: "wow, your dad must be a stud then."

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course this depends on the dad. My last gf told me this (that I reminded her of her dad). He was a cool guy, totally laid back, was into metal fab (like me), and just chilled. He never lost his cool, even when everyone around him was being crazy (his wife/her mom was CRAZY).

I took it as a compliment. I think she saw me as "marriage material" in this regard. Too bad I will NEVER get married. Mark my words brethren.

Generally speaking, in my own experience, if the dad is not a deadbeat and is a truly masculine dude, then it's a good thing.

God, there are DOZENS of c/f responses to that statement btw.

(post #6 for the day)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why, does he also have a big penis?"

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Of course this depends on the dad. My last gf told me this (that I reminded her of her dad). He was a cool guy, totally laid back, was into metal fab (like me), and just chilled. He never lost his cool, even when everyone around him was being crazy (his wife/her mom was CRAZY).

I took it as a compliment. I think she saw me as "marriage material" in this regard. Too bad I will NEVER get married. Mark my words brethren.

Generally speaking, in my own experience, if the dad is not a deadbeat and is a truly masculine dude, then it's a good thing.

God, there are DOZENS of c/f responses to that statement btw.

(post #6 for the day)
I can't remember what my response was exactly but I knew I tried to say something witty...I think I said "Your dad must be one awesome ass guy" or something.

Anyways, thats true Magma.

BTW, I wasnt having sex with her.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully it doesn't translate this way:

You remind me of my father = I want you to take care of me, and support me unconditionally when I rebel against you in a variety of ways.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhatE1vis said:
Were you having sex with her at the time?
LOL

props dude, that made my night hahaha