"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

When she says something u don't wanna hear

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
First off, I'm not an experienced DJ. i've just started on this site and the DJ bible bout 3 weeks ago, but I've found something.

Whenever your girl says something u don't want to hear. "I can't make it to the date," "I hate you", or "I never ever want to see you again." (Well, okay, maybe not that bad), shez expecting that old sombre and "where'd-I-go-wrong" face.

Don't give her the satisfaction.

Keep smiling, and make a joke out of the situation. If she says it again, repeat, until she either breaks out laughing as well or takes back what she says.

Of course, always keep your mind. Some situations are just begging for the good old "fvck off, *****!"

______________________________________
- Live fast, rule quick, and die a man
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Not sure about this, it depends on the situation.
 

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
I think it could work as long as you didnt over do it. maybe playing down what she said and then approaching from another angle might work, but if you keep it up, she'll realise whats going on.
 
Top