when she says she is busy ?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maximus_Decimus
1. If she doesn't give you a specific counter offer, move on.

2. If you get the date, there isn't a need to keep in touch with her (unless you have terrific phone game).

3. If you think she is unreliable, then a simple confirmation call before the date could save you the hassle of traveling there and suddenly finding out that she flaked on you.
1. If she thinks you are Brad Pitt - yes, she will give you that. What if she doesnt? What if she is playing hard to get?
Suggest at least two days...and with no counter offer after that - yes, NEXT.

2. Absolutely! Should be in The DJ Bible!!

3. Hmm...I would prefer to say in the end of the convo"Bring your best smile and be in time! Take care...".
I fyou call to confirm... well.. you might get her answering machine.. you might end up leaving a message...not good.
Just make sure she knows you want her to be in time.
If she is so unreliable that needs a call for anything... do you really want to deal with her? She is super flaky then.
This phrase ".. and be in time" does miracles: 99% of women were in time! If I dont say that - sure, they are like 15-20 min late.

draydinero

Reaction score
if she isn't making time for you then she needs to be "nexted." if she was really interested, she would make time to be with you.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we're all hitting the nail squarely on the head here. Several of you have clearly stated it, and now I will (monkey see, monkey do, eh? :) ). The bottom line is:

If she is interested, she will make time for you.

Unfortunately, this is a simple lesson that is difficult for some of us to learn, myself included. It's easier now, because I've had to wade through a couple of flakes, and I know better. The funny thing for me is, in the past, with previous gfs, they went out of their way to make time for me. At the time, though, I didn't know how to interpret their actions. There's nothing like a few flaky ones to get you to see the light.

Once you've learned the lesson, the experience trains you how to detect B.S. the moment it hits the ground.