"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

When she says 'I'm sorry for being a b*tch.'

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
GF has been trippin a little over the fact that I've been working a lot of hours trying to care for our family.... she's just a bit upset that she hasn't got to see more of me in the past month. Best way to describe it is simply.. she's jones'n for me. I joke about how between her and 'the other woman' it's tough to have some time to myself. She's worried that I may have another woman, being the pimp that I am. :) ..but I assure her, I'm just trying to get myself straight. MOB... Money over b*tches, nothing stands in the way of me making money, especially right now, with a new baby.

Anyway, she's going to call me tomorrow to sayu she's sorry for being a b*tch yesterday.... what would be the best way to reply to this? In the past, I've just said, 'It's all good.... hey we both got business to take care of... you got your hands full with the baby, I've got my hands full with my job(s). I've got to make the money.' ..this usually works fine, but, I think I can do better.

This evening, as much as I wanted to stay longer with her and my son, I had to rush back to work. She didn't like it.... but as I left, she said she loved me, I just ignored her, hopped in my pimp mobile, and went to work.

Looking for true PIMPS to reply... I post replies to questions from others, hoping my replies help.... so I expect nothing less.... you chumps who want to waste my time, and yours posting stupid sh*t can eat a fat d*ck... I'm looking for pimps who know how to keep a woman under their thumbs... not dumbf*cks who dream of one day, being in the game.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
lol, you have over 1000 posts and yet still ask those kinds of noob questions? Where was your head all the time?
As for your question, if you're truely upset about her, make sure she knows your feeling, that you wont tolerate that kinda behaviour if it ever happens again.
But if you 're cool with her behaviour ( which i hope not :) just say you're cool with it and aint nothing to worry about. I bet she would do the same thing again in near future should you say so.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Anyway, she's going to call me tomorrow to sayu she's sorry for being a b*tch yesterday.... what would be the best way to reply to this? In the past, I've just said, 'It's all good.... hey we both got business to take care of... you got your hands full with the baby, I've got my hands full with my job(s). I've got to make the money.' ..this usually works fine, but, I think I can do better.
My standard response is usually along the lines of "Tell you what, you have <your favourite food> ready by the time I get home complete with candles and we'll call it even." Say it with a smile. This is good for a few reasons:
1. She gets to easily make up for being a b*tch (cooking dinner is an easy out)
2. You lighten up the mood quite a bit
3. You get your favourite dinner.

Mind you, it's well known I can be bribed with food :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Answer: "Don't let it happen again."
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by white_hype
i feel sorry for your child
I feel sorry for you b*tch... I swear this chump just hangs out waiting on my posts.... for all you noobs out there, Whitey's advise, and comments, are about as useful as he is with the ladies... so watch yourself, and take my advise, ignore this fool.
 
Last edited:

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by fukuy
lol, you have over 1000 posts and yet still ask those kinds of noob questions? Where was your head all the time?
As for your question, if you're truely upset about her, make sure she knows your feeling, that you wont tolerate that kinda behaviour if it ever happens again.
But if you 're cool with her behaviour ( which i hope not :) just say you're cool with it and aint nothing to worry about. I bet she would do the same thing again in near future should you say so.
Just because I have over a thousand posts, it don't make me Yoda bro... I'm a man, like you, with questions from time to time. Posts numbers don't mean sh*t to me.

As far as the kind of question that was presented... consider it a brusher course... this situation of women saying sorry for whatever reason, has happend throughout my life, this ain't nothing new, and like I said, I've handled it just fine... I've learned to deal with women missing me, I can't blame them or get upset at them for that. They just want more of me, and well, there's not enough time in the day with the amount of work I have to do fellas... you working fools know what I'm talking about.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way I handled this... she tripped out a little, I told her I didn't have time for the drama, and left her to think about it more. I could have stayed longer, but if you want me to stay longer when I have some time, you are gonna have to learn not to give me any dramas.. NO DRAMAS ON MY TIME OFF, PERIOD! ...give me a headache, I'm out, it's that simple.

Just curious as to how others may handle something like this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Re: Re: When she says 'I'm sorry for being a b*tch.'

Originally posted by Cremasta
My standard response is usually along the lines of "Tell you what, you have <your favourite food> ready by the time I get home complete with candles and we'll call it even." Say it with a smile. This is good for a few reasons:
1. She gets to easily make up for being a b*tch (cooking dinner is an easy out)
2. You lighten up the mood quite a bit
3. You get your favourite dinner.

Mind you, it's well known I can be bribed with food :)
Very, very good advise Cremasta... thank you bro. You obviously speak from experience. This is what she usually does to make up to me (without me ever having to ask), besides giving me some anal.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by prosemont
Answer: "Don't let it happen again."
This, is also a very good answer..... to the point, there's no sugar coating this answer, which I like. There has been a few times in the past when this answer crossed my mind.... I should just start dropping this on her, probably would save me a lot of time. Thanks bro...
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Ice Cold
This looks like trolling :confused smiley:

PIMPS? johns? WTF?
Those damn Canadians... are they good for anything?

/just kidding my fello Canadian, non-french speaking, beer drinking friends. ;)
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
What the hell Inlaws, going down the hill lately?


Looking for true PIMPS to reply
what is this bs??

You want a pimp answer? Put that hoe on a corner!

Now, you want an answer that actually helps?

I would just say.. "Watch it next time". Do not put up with Bs, BUT, remember (im not sure if she is the mother or not).. that she does have a big part in your life... especially now with the child.
It's not the time to be hopping in Pimp mobiles looking for chicks...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Don't make me come and kick the **** outta you. You have no business pimping while you're raising a kid you ****ing midget. You and your ***** are both losers. You got a kid and you both still playing mind games. Jeez, both of your kill yourselves and let me take care the little one cuz you obviously don't know what the **** you're doing.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Agreed in full Eibach. InLaws, why don't you try posting this in the Mature Man forum... I bet you will get even harsher replies.

Well...because to do that he'd have to be mature. It's more important to him to ignore the mother of his child and impregnate more women with his b@stard children so they can live off welfare & suck tax dollars out of OUR paychecks.:D





OOOOoooooo! I know I'm going to catch hell for that one!
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Re: How about being a REAL MAN?

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe

Looking for true PIMPS to reply... I post replies to questions from others, hoping my replies help.... so I expect nothing less.... you chumps who want to waste my time, and yours posting stupid sh*t can eat a fat d*ck... I'm looking for pimps who know how to keep a woman under their thumbs... not dumbf*cks who dream of one day, being in the game.
Uh, I post on the Mature Man forum and I'll chime in: Hey YODA, you now have a CHILD and you're talking about getting advice from PIMPS?! Grow the f' up, please!

Once you have a CHILD you shouldn't even be thinking about the word pimp or play-a or whatever.

Here's an idea, get some advice from responsible FATHERS. I, too, am tired of impregnators who don't know how to be husbands or fathers.

Is being in the game putting a woman under your thumb? The people who do that are called DIVORCED bucko ... you might also want to talk to some of these divorced guys and ask them how they enjoyed having their lives torn apart and kids pulled from them.

PIMPS? Where's your fur coat, fuzzy dice from your rearview mirror, collection of ho's, bad rap music, shades, etc.? Why in the f' did you have a kid if you're still thinking about pimpin'?

God, whatever happened to responsible men? They ought to ship these AFC, irresponsible men off to a remote island with no way of getting back to the civilization.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Good reply WestCoaster

Originally posted by WaterTiger
Well...because to do that he'd have to be mature. It's more important to him to ignore the mother of his child and impregnate more women with his b@stard children so they can live off welfare & suck tax dollars out of OUR paychecks.:D





OOOOoooooo! I know I'm going to catch hell for that one!
LOL! Well according to him I'm a "child" so he must be "mature"... ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top