Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Reaches Back Out

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth with friends and with people on another forum about this one. Let's say you went out with a girl a couple of times, maybe even just one time and for whatever the reason (Low interest, another guy maybe in the picture, etc.) she's faded away. You're spinning other plates while suddenly a week or two later the text comes in, and she's asking you how you're doing or whatever it might be. How exactly do you guys handle this?

I'm big on the Corey Wayne mentality that when this BS happens, a fade and re-emerge situation, you are to say hello and then almost instantly see if she's now down for getting together. This puts her on the spot and calls her out on her potential bullsh-t in the event that she might just be reaching out for nothing more than attention or validation after Chad just dumped her.

On the other hand I've also seen people disagree with this and that it makes you look desperate from the start and subsequently turns her off again, IN the event that she was legitimately interested of course when she reached back out.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this when I’m bored... and have nothing going on... I will reach out to a girl I have no interest in and sometimes pass the time until something more interesting comes along. If you got that text you should ignore it or be very short and say something like you need something. Don’t allow yourself to be someone’s entertainment... they will never respect you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth with friends and with people on another forum about this one. Let's say you went out with a girl a couple of times, maybe even just one time and for whatever the reason (Low interest, another guy maybe in the picture, etc.) she's faded away. You're spinning other plates while suddenly a week or two later the text comes in, and she's asking you how you're doing or whatever it might be. How exactly do you guys handle this?

I'm big on the Corey Wayne mentality that when this BS happens, a fade and re-emerge situation, you are to say hello and then almost instantly see if she's now down for getting together. This puts her on the spot and calls her out on her potential bullsh-t in the event that she might just be reaching out for nothing more than attention or validation after Chad just dumped her.

On the other hand I've also seen people disagree with this and that it makes you look desperate from the start and subsequently turns her off again, IN the event that she was legitimately interested of course when she reached back out.
A week is nothing. Do you know if she has real issues? I would only reply with the same magnitude "hi" equal "hi", and no "how are you?" Unless she asks you, and very likely, I wait the same amount of time to reply.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Unless she's chasing you, you walk away. When I mean chasing, I mean she suggests or hints on doing something and you invite her over to Netflix and chill. She has to earn your time now. She's on your clock. I've had more than a few, but I do not like to be second fiddle, so I keep silent. However, that me. Nothing wrong with accepting a Netflix and chill date with a side of some action. Just make sure she picks up a bottle of her favorate wine on the way to your place.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this when I’m bored... and have nothing going on... I will reach out to a girl I have no interest in and sometimes pass the time until something more interesting comes along. If you got that text you should ignore it or be very short and say something like you need something. Don’t allow yourself to be someone’s entertainment... they will never respect you.
If she doesn’t want to date me then I could give less than a **** if she respects me or not

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What exactly did she text you?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let us know when she texts.
Lol well yes there was a plate recently that faded on me and I have a very strong feeling that I’ll be hearing from her again and I’d like to be prepared on how to handle it so I don’t lose frame.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How old is your girl?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn’t want to date me then I could give less than a **** if she respects me or not
My point is why even respond then!!?? It’s usually an attention grab for these girls. They are bored, reach out.... guys respond and they ultimately never give the dude anything... the guy just serves their ego. If she texted hey I’m horny... I want to fck... and won’t respect you.. your right! Who cares go fck.... but why waste time even responding to a “ hey how you been” when the girl had low interest

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m done here unless you want to explain what you’re talking about. We met online. White girl.
I believe she be playing it cool if she texts. Probably testing to make sure the string is still attached to the cat. If she is serious, she should call.
Dont have a way to meet her by accident?

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First of all, why did she fade?