Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she gives you a way out?

Fugitive99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to a chick. We arranging to meet for the first time. BUT…

After revealing something about her sexual preferences she has said she would “understand” if i dont want to go ahead with meeting her. I haven’t responded yet.

This is the 2nd time she is telling me she would understand if I don’t want to meet her. She did it before and i let it slide. Almost like she is giving me an easy way out.

Any ideas of why?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why-as in why are you thinking about this.

If the date is set up, go through with it. Make her flake. If she shows up you have your answer (make a move!)

The problem in modern dating is people come up with 5,000 potential reasons not to hook up, rather than just making the move and letting shvt happen. Don’t overthink.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why-as in why are you thinking about this.

If the date is set up, go through with it. Make her flake. If she shows up you have your answer (make a move!)

The problem in modern dating is people come up with 5,000 potential reasons not to hook up, rather than just making the move and letting shvt happen. Don’t overthink.
Nothing wrong with being cautious about hooking up with random people these days. You never know what STD’s they have and aren’t disclosing or don’t know they have, you don’t know if they’ve had 100 partners last month, you don’t know if they’re psycho. Women are looking for 5,000 reasons not to date a man, men would be wise to look for 5,000 reasons not to sleep with random women to be on the safe side.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being cautious about hooking up with random people these days. You never know what STD’s they have and aren’t disclosing or don’t know they have, you don’t know if they’ve had 100 partners last month, you don’t know if they’re psycho. Women are looking for 5,000 reasons not to date a man, men would be wise to look for 5,000 reasons not to sleep with random women to be on the safe side.
Wear a condom.

Fugitive99

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be about to meet a psycho. Follow what your gut is telling you my friend.
She’s a psycho because she said she’ll understand if i dont want to meet? Not sure how you deducted that?

Fugitive99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hoping for some experienced/intelligent thoughts.

My first thoughts were maybe she has a fear of rejection and therefore rejects herself first as a protection mechanism? At this point we haven’t met therefore both have medium interest levels and less invested so easy for her to point to the exit sign and if i take it then better now then after she’s invested? But maybe im wrong and she a psycho lol

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probs doesnt want you to waste her time. She wants a guy who has high interest in her so she is attempting to screen out low interest men.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

After revealing something about her sexual preferences she has said she would “understand” if i dont want to go ahead with meeting her. I haven’t responded yet.

This is the 2nd time she is telling me she would understand if I don’t want to meet her. She did it before and i let it slide. Almost like she is giving me an easy way out.

Any ideas of why?
Tell her you don´t mind at all giving it to her from behind whilst her husband watches, as long as he doesn't join in.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro, what did she reveal?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The herp I’ll put money on it.

That or she’s just trying to control the sitch, see if you have the intestinal fortitude. Could even be a reverse shyte test.

She’s trying to make the meet on her terms, to get you the supplicant.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Lol. The reveal was she doesn’t take *** in her mouth or do anal.
Famous last words, work her up she’ll throat you, and tell you she wants to try back door. It’s your job to get here there Private.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any ideas of why?
You to her...

You: I also have to something I'd like to reveal to you, which is; I'd like to share your sexual companionship tonight (or whenever). I would understand if you did not want to go ahead with meeting me, if this is not something you'd like to share with me.

See what I did there?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women are insecure in general and probably have been told by other guys that whatever she is telling you is something "bad".

I don't put much stock in any of it unless it's something that changes your view of her and isn't something that you can look past.