Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she doesn't return your text to come over

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
When chicks don't return your text to come over may be a reality check for some of you that not all chicks are slores at the drop of a hat and it's not because they "found and are fvcking someone better than you" that night.

Some chicks will interpert you trying to get them to come over right away EVEN IF they initiate sexx chat as a sh1t test just to see if you are smooth and in control of your sexuality or a desperate, faking the "DJ" horn dog.

Some chicks true may be simply playing games. But not all of them are willing to put out right away. They MAY actually like you and if you rush them too quick it'll turn them off thus them IGNORING you after a little amped up sex chat with you telling them to come over. Then DJ posts a thread ranting on the "c0ck tease". :box:

You should escalate but not go full on like you haven't gotten laid in God knows how long. A chick needs to know or even sense she can't control you with her pvssy while you are willing to give her a chance with you if she plays her cards right.

Some chicks will be lost if you go too full steam at them. And if they're really hot etc. You want to balance things out. Amp up the conversation a bit while asking other questions not related to sex, sex, sex in texting or talking.

Don't let yourself come off as changing topics and running with just sex. Play the escalation role but also mixed in between other questions.

At times you'll sense when you have to do that as a chick will start responding with one word answers, taking her time replying, or simply not replying anymore.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
This cant be true. You speak of mythological creatures from a JRR Toliken novel. All woman have sex with in the first 10 minutes, and if she does not, just means she got double penetrated last night and you are too nice and ugly. If you do sleep with her in the first 10 minutes you are in for some bull****. You will get oneitis if you slightly think of her name, she will probably go back to her abusive ex. After all that she will probably have given you an STD. Then you probably were not good enough in bed. You will be turned into a friendzone orbiter. She will also be talking to lots of other guys too, unlike you they all run train on her. Only you are the friendzone orbiter.

Every single relationship that has ever happened between any man and any woman has been stated above. There is no exception. Every single woman knows she runs the world and will do all of those things for pure entertainment. Anything different is a lie created by weak beta males who are clueless to anything.

Sarcasm btw...

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This came up in my life the other night, and my opinion falls somewhere between OP's and the general SoSuave view...

Most adult girls (25+), if they want to come over - they'll come over. If they don't, they probably have a boyfriend (or are just getting over a breakup or are genuinely busy).

As long as the girl knows you somewhat well (not a girl you're texting for a booty call the night after you met her at the bar), you can have a text convo that goes like this:

You: What're you doing?
Her: [whatever]
You: Do you drink white or red?
Her: Usually [red or white]
You: Right answer. Come by for a glass.

It's not like she liked you/was intrigued by you and then your forwardness scared her away. If anything, your directness will peak her interest even more.

If she is single and she has any amount of intrigue in you, she'll come over if you invite her - even if it's just to see what you're about.

Read for FREE!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell knows what's in their head, man. All you can do is calibrate your relationship with her on the fly, hope for the best, and know when to stop pushing/chasing. Until then, it's a day to day play on what the hell is going on.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Who the hell knows what's in their head, man. All you can do is calibrate your relationship with her on the fly, hope for the best, and know when to stop pushing/chasing. Until then, it's a day to day play on what the hell is going on.
This is the 2nd post of yours today that doesn't sound like you, Vlad. Sounding a little bitter, which is strange cause normally you don't let women get to you. Hope all's well, man.

I'd like to hear other members weigh in on my above post - let me know if I'm totally deluding myself. If I am, I blame SoSuave :) I used to firmly believe you can't be so overt when it comes to inviting a girl over for sex... that you have to frame it as going to see this show down the street then afterwards, "Back to my place for a drink?"... But SS has made me a bit more aggressive these days, so somebody please tell me if I've become corrupted :nervous:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
This came up in my life the other night, and my opinion falls somewhere between OP's and the general SoSuave view...

Most adult girls (25+), if they want to come over - they'll come over. If they don't, they probably have a boyfriend (or are just getting over a breakup or are genuinely busy).

As long as the girl knows you somewhat well (not a girl you're texting for a booty call the night after you met her at the bar), you can have a text convo that goes like this:

You: What're you doing?
Her: [whatever]
You: Do you drink white or red?
Her: Usually [red or white]
You: Right answer. Come by for a glass.

It's not like she liked you/was intrigued by you and then your forwardness scared her away. If anything, your directness will peak her interest even more.

If she is single and she has any amount of intrigue in you, she'll come over if you invite her - even if it's just to see what you're about.
I'd say the the more attracted they are, the more they appreciate directness. That's why I'm almost always direct with the girls I'm gaming, because I hate dealing with low interest girls. If you're direct to all girls, you'll quickly get rid of the low interest ones that don't bite and increase the interest in the ones who do. win-win in my opinion.

Of course if you're really set on getting a girl who's on the fence or has a boyfriend, religion or whatever and think you can really spike her interest during the date, it might pay to be less direct. I can do this if I get a girl to come to a club with me where I'm in my element and very impressive plus alcohols involved.

But yes, generally be direct. For example, ages ago when I was 18 and didn't know much about game. I met a woman and a club who for some reason was super into for some reason. We spoke for less then a minute and exchange numbers. I forgot about until one day me and my friends were getting super stoned and she texts me "Going out tonight?". I replied I didn't know. Then me and my super high friends thought it would be funny to text her "You want to have sex?". To which she replied "Where?".

So yeah, the high the IL, the more direct you be. Definitely don't be too indirect if she's super into as you'll come off as a ***** who can't seal the deal.

Read for FREE!

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
I'd say the the more attracted they are, the more they appreciate directness. That's why I'm almost always direct with the girls I'm gaming
Same approach when it's a girl you anticipate to be GF quality, compared to just a quick lay? Do we keep it consistent here, boys?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Same approach when it's a girl you anticipate to be GF quality, compared to just a quick lay? Do we keep it consistent here, boys?
Absolutely, the first step into making her your GF is fvcking her. Once you've done that, most of the time you decide how the relationship progresse. The worst mistake is treating a girl you actually like as if she's "special". Sure you might treat her differently than other girls AFTER sex, but it's the same steps that lead up to it.

Besides it's her reaction to the approach that defines for a lot of us if she's GF material or not. Eg. If she's dtf 10 mins after you met her, you probably won't be wanting to make her your GF. If she's flirty, has good comebacks to your lines, plays a little coy, we might start considering it though. The approach remains the same.

EDIT: Let me correct myself. Obviously, you won't want to be saying crazy outlandish things that you might say to a girl you just want a ONS with for sh!ts and giggles and because hardly care if you dont get her like "Hey, come over and let's fvck!", but you can still get away with a lot if you know the GF material girl is really into you. Just be a little more down to earth.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
I'd say the the more attracted they are, the more they appreciate directness.

Then me and my super high friends thought it would be funny to text her "You want to have sex?". To which she replied "Where?".

So yeah, the high the IL, the more direct you be. Definitely don't be too indirect if she's super into as you'll come off as a ***** who can't seal the deal.
Great post. But agreed I would say the majority of the time if you word it something like "hey come over for sex" it would not work. BUT if you say "come by for a drink/movie/hangout" or whatever, if she's interested she will come by. It's implied that you will at minimum make a move on her though so if she's not interested in that, she will not go.

If she says no, why are you worried that she's out banging another guy? It just means that either she's not interested (in general) or that she didn't feel like going over THAT NIGHT.

That's what chicks think - they make up sh!t in their heads. Once a girl texted me "hey are we still hanging out tomorrow" on a Tuesday morning. I left my phone at home so I didn't have it at work or in class that night. By the time I got home (10PM) I already had about 5 texts starting off with "hellooo??" and ending with "well if you're out with another girl tonight then you can just fvck off - im not seeing you tomorrow". Not even sure why she would think that - but she's a woman. When I got home I texted her "what? just got home - yes we're still going out". And we did.

Read for FREE!

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Absolutely, the first step into making her your GF is fvcking her. Once you've done that, most of the time you decide how the relationship progresse. The worst mistake is treating a girl you actually like as if she's "special". Sure you might treat her differently than other girls AFTER sex, but it's the same steps that lead up to it.
Really solid. Wish I was as wise when I was 23 (I'm 29).

Uncharted said:
if you word it something like "hey come over for sex" it would not work. BUT if you say "come by for a drink/movie/hangout" or whatever, if she's interested she will come by. It's implied that you will at minimum make a move on her though so if she's not interested in that, she will not go.
Yup.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A woman who wants to see you will find a way to do so. Women who don't return these texts are known as attention wh0res. All talk, no action. You should always call a girl's bluff.

Hell, on POF, a girl will have a cool convo with me online but when I go for the number (call her bluff), no response. Always spin plates. If a woman doesn't make an effort to see you, assume the negative, and go for another girl.

Case closed.