"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

When she doesn't return your call

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
What if you call a chick whom you had a date with a few days back. You call and get her household voicemail. You leave your callback number and she does not return your call. Is this most likely disinterest, playing hard to get, or feeling awkward calling the guy back so early?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
There may be some reason she hasn't checked her messages. Personally, I would give it a little time (a couple of days or so) and call her back one more time. If she still doesn't get back to you, NEXT.
 

Yagrash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Generally speaking, chicks don't initiate calls with guys. They're usually on the recieving end.

It could be any of those things, but don't think that this is a situation that's completely unique to you. Don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. If she doesn't call back, call back at another time. Repeated unreturned calls, however, is a pretty loud and clear "**** off."

I don't even leave messages anymore unless some urgent situation is in question. And actually, I find that if a girl is going to call you back, she'll call you back quicker if you DON'T leave a message (assuming it's a bull**** smalltalk message). Guess it rouses curiosity or something.

Anyway, I'm going off-topic. Yeah, it could be any one of those things you listed. No, without knowing your specific situation (how the date went, you all's personalities, etc.) I can't take an educated guess at which one it is.

In the end, I wouldn't worry about it. Making an assumption like that off of one unreturned call is pretty rash, in my opinion.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I appreciate your responses. Why are chicks like that though? First off, I called her....her returning my phone call would not be initiating anything. Why do chicks feel awkward calling a guy even if it is to return HIS phone call.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mahon83050
What if you call a chick whom you had a date with a few days back. You call and get her household voicemail. You leave your callback number and she does not return your call. Is this most likely disinterest, playing hard to get, or feeling awkward calling the guy back so early?

If a girl calls you and you don't call her back should she assume that you're not interested or that you're observing the 5-9 days rule? Maybe she has her own 5-9 days rule.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Yagrash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Sorry. I meant "initiating" in the sense of dialing the numbers and making the call. Each phone call has a caller and a callee. I consider the caller the initiator of the call.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Girls often don't call boys because they have been told repeatedly that nice girls don't do that. It's ingrained in American society even though it's almost 2004.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
...Cuz she don't like you.If she liked you she would call back.
 

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
643
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
...Cuz she don't like you.If she liked you she would call back.
Either that or her mum died. Move on.
 

Yagrash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Eileen
Girls often don't call boys because they have been told repeatedly that nice girls don't do that. It's ingrained in American society even though it's almost 2004.
Exactly. Not the way it should be, but that's the way it is. This is generally speaking, of course. Some girls are wonderful exceptions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top