Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Disses A Girl

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking to a girl and she says something mean about another girl. Should I just play nice guy and say "Oh she isn't that bad." Even if I don't like her. Or should I just say "I totally agree."

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you played it cool. You came off like you didn't really care about the other girl, but also showed that you aren't going to mindlessly agree with whatever this girl tells you. Maybe next time you could try to ask questions to get her explain why she dislikes this other girl.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking to a girl and she says something mean about another girl. Should I just play nice guy and say "Oh she isn't that bad." Even if I don't like her. Or should I just say "I totally agree."
Which one did u use? :p I personally say whatever my true feelings are about the other girl, but thats prolly just an AFC move :p

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turalyon999
I think you played it cool. You came off like you didn't really care about the other girl, but also showed that you aren't going to mindlessly agree with whatever this girl tells you. Maybe next time you could try to ask questions to get her explain why she dislikes this other girl.
I actually did ask why as well. :D

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
Which one did u use? :p I personally say whatever my true feelings are about the other girl, but thats prolly just an AFC move :p
The first one.