"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

when she comes running back

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
What do you do if a girl comes running back to you. How do you tell if she is for real and if she has realized her mistakes?

Surely, you can't next every girl that comes running back. People make mistakes in life and women do it all the time.


Anyone have experience with this? After she came running back did things work out or did she just slip back to her old ways?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
From experience and watching my buds I have one sentence for you:

What broke you up the first time, will probably break you up again.

It's hard to change those traits that caused the breakup, those are usually large chunks of their personality that are there to stay. Sorry bud, you're just asking for trouble.

~Zappa
 

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
What about a girl that you have had 3 ONS's with her in about 2 months and she flakes on you and you get pissed say mean things to her and ignore her then she starts to talk to you a couple weeks later being nice and Sh1t ? I'm the prize and she should try to talk to me and be nice. This was before i came to this site and i have realized that i made about 3-4 mistakes that were costly after reading parts of the DJ bible. I really don't care if i see her again or not but i know where i went wrong before and i think i have a "better" mindset now. Plus I could develop a social network up where she lives(which i didn't do while i was there like a dumb@ss) and have a place to stay and DJ chicks while im up there if i ulitimately friend her.

I've got to think short term and long term on this one because where she lives is a party school with lots of girls that could hook up with me...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Just because someone else's girl came back and it went all jolly doesn't mean yours will. Women are not carbon copies of each other.

As for you, sure they make mistakes. They deserve a second chance, right? You deserve a second chance to feel like **** right? Did she give you a chance? Did she even think about it? I doubt it.

I'd let her back cautiously on the inside (not showing it on the outside). Then at the first sign of starting s*** drop her ass. She had her chance and she blew it. Few people give second chances, no one gives you a third.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
What broke you up the first time, will probably break you up again.
I largely agree with this, but it doesn't have to happen this way. Do you both understand what the problem was before? Have you talked about it or somehow come to an understanding?
Even the best of couples break up and get back together again stronger than ever. It almost seems like a necessary part of relationships, especially when you're younger.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
I always give everyone a second chance besides cheating. My friends and a girl that dumped me. But she only has one chance and if things aren't resolved and she breaks off with you again. I'd just dump her completely.
 
Top