Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Avoids Contact On Nights And Weekends

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a girl you are dealing with seems just fine in calling you or responding to your calls except at night and during the weekends?

I suspect either:

A) She is dating someone else/has a BF
B) Playing mind games
C) Plain not interested

Currently applies to me even though the girl insists she is not dating or has a BF.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with you except this girl is not the partying type. I rather suspect she is dating someone and does not want me to know in case she dumps him. She probably wants to leave options open.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She either has a low interest level in you or is dating someone else...

She is probably using you for attention or a plan B... Either way you should not get emotionally attached to her.

Either bang her or drop her.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer is "A"...

give the girl a break... she has choice and that isbeing exercised by having you on the back burner during the free time most "normal people" date or go out etc. etc..

Also, she is dating the stronger person and you are the weaker one...

I hope you are still able to bang her, coz if I was you, I'd realize the weaker position I am in and take full opportunity before it dries up. Also, I would be making moves on other chicks as a priority.

Joey Jeremiah

Banned
Reaction score
violator said:
What if a girl you are dealing with seems just fine in calling you or responding to your calls except at night and during the weekends?

I suspect either:

A) She is dating someone else/has a BF
B) Playing mind games
C) Plain not interested

Currently applies to me even though the girl insists she is not dating or has a BF.
She's fvcking around on you with your own brother. The only thing you can do is go fvck her mother, get her pregnant, propose to her, than you can call her daughter.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
And we all know how important phone calls are as compared to being together in person.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
Answer is "A"...

give the girl a break... she has choice and that isbeing exercised by having you on the back burner during the free time most "normal people" date or go out etc. etc..

Also, she is dating the stronger person and you are the weaker one...

I hope you are still able to bang her, coz if I was you, I'd realize the weaker position I am in and take full opportunity before it dries up. Also, I would be making moves on other chicks as a priority.
I had a relationship with her several years ago. The story is this girl made all the moves and wanted to marry me after only knowing me for two months. She was really head over heels. I got scared and bolted. Lost contact until only several months ago.

Obviously she has lost interest and trying to game her is probably too much of a challenge at the moment. If some girl dumped me and broke my heart I would still hold some resentment and maybe that is the situation. No worries as I have several prospects in the pipeline.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It could be that she works on nights and weekends doing something she doesn't want to tell you about, too...like as a stripper.

There are a lot of things that could be going on.

The fact that you bailed on her in the past probably influences her ability to really trust you and let herself get attached...and that's really your own fault.

She might also just might want to make you think you have competition to get you to try harder than you did last time.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:

Yeah... what if? What's the difference? Don't do or say anything about it. If she's doing it on purpose she's going to end up frustrated that she didn't get some reaction out of you, and that's only to your benefit.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
It could be that she works on nights and weekends doing something she doesn't want to tell you about, too...like as a stripper.

There are a lot of things that could be going on.

The fact that you bailed on her in the past probably influences her ability to really trust you and let herself get attached...and that's really your own fault.

She might also just might want to make you think you have competition to get you to try harder than you did last time.
No, she has a respectable position as a financial analyst at a bank. So, she has no hidden skeletons in that respect. I tend to think that you are correct in regards to her trust issues and maybe she is playing hard to get. In any event, her IL is low so I figure I will drop this one and pursue fresh prospects. I guess there is a good reason she is an 'EX'.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Yeah... what if? What's the difference? Don't do or say anything about it. If she's doing it on purpose she's going to end up frustrated that she didn't get some reaction out of you, and that's only to your benefit.
Maybe. I have not attempted to contact her since I called her two weekends ago with no response. I will not let her play power games on me let alone let her win. If she calls me, fine. If not it is her loss. As far as I am concerned, I have moved on.