Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she asks you to go through your past relationships

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say... Is the best move to just do it, or lie about them, or what is the best thing to say?

~Zap

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember as you go through life that your past is YOUR business only. Nobody else's in the world.

You have a RIGHT not to reveal your past to ANYONE on the face of the earth.

This applies to life as well as love.

Almost nobody will know your past , except YOURSELF.

I strongly believe a person's past is a VERY, VERY private and personal matter. And that you OWN IT and that it is YOURS.

People know nothing of your past and it will stay private as long as you keep it to yourself.

Too many people think that you must share this information with others. You don't have to share anything at all.

You tell a woman ONLY what you want told. It's best to give her, even if you are getting married, only the TINYEST info about the past.

I personally believe that what happened BEFORE you met your girlfriend is none of her business.

If she asks why your last relationship didn't work out, tell her you DON'T KNOW. Women think guys are clueless about relationships so there will be no problem there.

If she asks how many girlfriends you had, tell her you DON'T COUNT THEM.

The trick is to give her a MANLY answer. Don't give her NERD answers. She doesn't know you are a sharp guy. You give her DUMB answers. You play dumb. Don't worry. She will buy them.

Her: Why did you get divorced?

Anti-Dump: Don't know. It just happened.

Her: Surely there must have been a reason.

Anti-Dump: I'm not a psychologist Tiffiny. Who knows?

No details is the way you do it.
Women don't see men as 'thinkers'
. So your vague answers will be accepted. If she is looking for another Einstein, or a college professor, get rid of her!

Who wants to talk about DNA in a relationship anyway.

Simple, vague answers. Nice guys (like my former self) think they have to 'confess'.

NEVER TELL A WOMAN ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY PAST GIRLFRIENDS.

Her: What things do you dislike women doing to you?

Anti-Dump: Canceling dates.

Her: No seriously. What's your pet peeve about them?

Anti-Dump: (grabbing her and kissing her) Asking too many questions (with a big smile).

When women ask me why I got divorced I usually tell them I was very young and clueless.

Then I change the subject.

You must practice this art of telling only a little. NEVER, EVER, lie!

Oh, yea, I also tell them I really don't remember.

Now alot of posters aren't going to like what I said here.

Remember this. Concealing is not lying. The truth is always there.
If she really wants to know about your past marriage she can simply go talk to your ex-wife.

You don't HAVE to hang yourself like a damn fool.

After you are with a woman over five years then you can tell her anything you want. "I served five to ten for armed robbery".

Her: Is that because your father was sick and almost lost his house?

You: Yes. I wanted you to see the real me first. I'm sorry but I didn't want to lose you. You have kept me on the straight and narrow.

Her: I love you.

THE END

Anti-Dump

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW AD!!!
Great post!!!
You mind adding it to the tips section?
or do you wan't me to send it there?
It should be in the archives this one.

I'm Ghost
Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy,

Thanks.
No, don't put it in the Tips section.

Soon I will write a "How to be a Mystery" for the tips section.

I have been thinking about it.

Anti-Dump

Crazyman

Don Juan
Reaction score
AD i am thinker Always thinking of new things to do and palces to go.
You also have to be a doer to or you will be BORING.

Better of leaving the past in the past unless you want the friend ship zone. But you need to give her something or it will not work.
You need to find a balance or you will end up alone in life.
It is time women saw men as thinkerstime to change. Do you want to be considered atractive if you are built like arnold swarchnager and nothing else? Do you want to be objectified as a sex object? if so follow AD's advice to the letter and that is waht you will get

------------------
(24)
Fear is seductive.
Don`t let it be the love of your life

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will often test you to see if you are confident and assertive. One test is to ask a guy about his past relationships. They might not really care about your past relationships,but, the reason for asking is to see if you come up with the correct response, "my past relationships are really none of your business". That is the answer that they are looking for. By giving up information about your past relationships and why the went wrong, you are accomplishing two very bad things.
1. You are sending them the message that you will do whatever they tell you to do.
2. You are letting them know that no secrets about the things the two of you do are safe because if the next woman you meet ask about your past relationships, you will spill the beans on her just as quickly as you've spilled the beans to her.

------------------
Mellow

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great posts, dawgz, this would help me a lot with my current situation. the girl asked me what happened wit my ex, and i just quickly dismissed the topic.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question here as well........ What if a person doesnt have a girlfriend? What will he need to say to the women if they ask him?

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I like it a lot.
The truth is, girls always ask about previous relationships.. girls always ask you how many girls you've been with...

Who cares how many you've been with? 1 or 1000, why is it a big deal? If she isnt cool with a vague answer then it is her problem. Dont get too vague too soon however, dont reply ****y and vague to everything, she will think you are a joker with no brains and will get rid of you.

keep it cool, just like AD does here

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her nosey and tell her that she should really mind her own business.

with a charming smile, of course.