Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when she asks u are u seeing anyone else or have a gf. how to respond?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you're on a date and she asks u if you're seeing anyone else or have a gf.. what should you say?

if you're evasive she'll take it as a bad sign that you are.. if you say you are then she feels like she isn't special then won't see you. it's like a lose lose situation. what is the best response for this?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
"not currently"

meaning right now I'm only seeing her, but I might be seeing someone else last night or tomorrow.

I like to play with words. I'm not lying but I'm giving her the wrong impression.

Igetit!

Reaction score
pete101 said:
when you're on a date and she asks u if you're seeing anyone else or have a gf.. what should you say?

if you're evasive she'll take it as a bad sign that you are.. if you say you are then she feels like she isn't special then won't see you. it's like a lose lose situation. what is the best response for this?
Hey man,why are you on the defensive? You make it seem as if she has you backed into a corner with no way out,or as you put it,in a lose-lose situation.
It's as if you're at a police station in a smoke filled room with two detectives standing over you interogating you,asking you question after question trying to get you to crack and confess something.

Jump up out of that chair and throw her into it. Turn the tables on her. Get out of her frame and suck her into yours. Start asking her some questions.Let me give you a example of what to do if she asks you if you seeing someone:

Her: Hey,are you seeing anyone else right now?
You: Wooah,Wooah,hold up a second. Ain't that a bit personal? I mean this is just a first date. I don't even know you yet,and you're ALREADY talking about relationships? If you want to go there,alright cool,let's go there. Are YOU seeing anybody right now? Are YOU in a relationship with somebody?
What,are you feeling guilty or something?

That's all you have to do. Flip it around on her. Instead of you being with your back against the wall with no way out,put it on her. Maybe then she'll shut up about serious relationship topics and just enjoy the date.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I'm not lying but I'm giving her the wrong impression.

Intentionally misleading someone is lying. Not trying to be abrasive but that's a real cunt move.

To the OP:

It's none of her business really plus she has to earn whatever it is she is trying to get from you which in this case is a promise of exclusivity. Tell the truth but no need to rub her nose in it and hurt her pride.

I generally say something like "I have a lot of friends, some I'm closer to than others, I think that's healthy" or some variation on that. It lets her know the score without forcing her to respond to the obvious. It's not lose lose anymore, it's a challenge for her now.

My advice, don't lie but don't provoke a fight over something that can be defused. If your personal values let you feel OK about telling lies to a girl to get in her pants then disregard what I suggest.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Hey man,why are you on the defensive? You make it seem as if she has you backed into a corner with no way out,or as you put it,in a lose-lose situation.
It's as if you're at a police station in a smoke filled room with two detectives standing over you interogating you,asking you question after question trying to get you to crack and confess something.

Jump up out of that chair and throw her into it. Turn the tables on her. Get out of her frame and suck her into yours. Start asking her some questions.Let me give you a example of what to do if she asks you if you seeing someone:

Her: Hey,are you seeing anyone else right now?
You: Wooah,Wooah,hold up a second. Ain't that a bit personal? I mean this is just a first date. I don't even know you yet,and you're ALREADY talking about relationships? If you want to go there,alright cool,let's go there. Are YOU seeing anybody right now? Are YOU in a relationship with somebody?
What,are you feeling guilty or something?

That's all you have to do. Flip it around on her. Instead of you being with your back against the wall with no way out,put it on her. Maybe then she'll shut up about serious relationship topics and just enjoy the date.
Talk about defensive

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you if you have a girlfriend, tell her, with a smile, girls come and go.

Then mess with her and say " but lately there's Carmen, man she's got huge t!ts, and Leslie, mmm, cute @ss, but compared to you they're just plain Janes.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Do you have a girlfriend right now?"

Me: "Why? You know someone that wants the job?"

playaslaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
use the old mark whalberg line: "maybe, maybe not...maybe go **** yourself";)

playaslaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
just say no even if you are..."ive dated a few, but they're just not what im looking for"

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
playaslaya said:
use the old mark whalberg line: "maybe, maybe not...maybe go **** yourself";)
lol classic ****y+funny although you gotta have a high comfort level and kino already going on with her.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
E-Z.

"I'm young, attractive, successful etc. ...You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?" Eye contact, smirk and hold.

"I see people all the time, I saw my mother this morning, my sister this afternoon....don't you see people, or am I just a big sexy piece of meat in your eyes?"

"Girlfriend? NO, Girl FRIENDS, plural. Don't you have acquaintances of the opposite sex?"

Just don't take/answer the question seriously. If she presses, continue to flip the script.

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ 2nd

"i like to keep my options open"
in a C+F funny tone, your body language must do all the talking

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score