Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she asks for a massage?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened with a 19 year old girlie, so I want to ask those of you who deal with those young ones. I know if somebody else was asking me I would say "she wants you", but somehow haven't thought about this particular one, until now.

Girl who kinda flirts, but mostly asks me for fitness advice regarding her back pain, etc. asked me "Do you massages?", she asked me around 2 other co-workers, but she did it in spanish, so nobody understood. Never really thought of her intentions until that question.

I know that she either wants attention and wanting to see how I react, or really wants to get it on, and that was her not so subtle come on to test my interest. What do you say?

Posted a similar question in Mature Forum, but would like all of your experiences, from how she asked you, to what ended up happening. Thanks Fellows!!

Mods, please don't delete, as I want as many responses/experiences regarding this "come on", but also wanted the Mature Man perspective.

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
so a girl asked you if you do massages. As a result, you kinda think she wants sex from you. You say she's the type who flirts, but also seeks your "fitness expertise". I'm guessing your a personal trainer or something of that nature.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
so a girl asked you if you do massages. As a result, you kinda think she wants sex from you. You say she's the type who flirts, but also seeks your "fitness expertise". I'm guessing your a personal trainer or something of that nature.

Hahaha. Yes, I am a trainer, and she works the front desk at the club, so she's not just any other "inquiring" member wanting to know what type of services we provide. She has gone to the doctor, and chiropractor regarding low back pain, and she's always telling me about it. I am not saying I think she wants sex, though it is a possibility. I think she's attempting to get my attention, and being an attention seeking flirt. Always thought she had one of those "teacher" type of crushes on me, but now I am paying attention.

I know it sounds very gay, given that I am not a noobie and know what I would tell any guy who would ask the same question. "Move onto the massage, grasshoper. What are you waiting?" I think her asking me advice is just an excuse to talk to me, although she does suffer from lower back pain.

She previously asked me if I was married/girlfriend, about a month ago. Then last night made the massage comment. The only way I would massage her is outside the club, not in view of members/staff, due to professional image.

I should have posted this with a new, newbie screen name, and I bet I would have gotten the responses (good and bad) that I was seeking. But since I am the legendary GOL (self-proclaimed, lol) nobody is taking it seriously.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really understand what your trying to ask...

Is it the age difference your worried about or co-workers seeing you massage her?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just wants to get rid of her back pain and has tried everything else? ._.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give her the massage and you can flirt with her, just keep your hands strictly professional unless she gives you the go ahead. You don't want to risk your job operating on a hunch, even if it's a good one. If she agrees to a private massage from you outside of the club, there's a good chance she'll hint strongly or even escalate herself.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I dont really understand what your trying to ask...

Is it the age difference your worried about or co-workers seeing you massage her?
Not worried about either scenario or any other, for that matter. Age is fine, I am ok with it, as it seems lately it is the very young ones flirting, in a "teacher crush" type of way. I will not massage her in the club. My professional image means too much to me.

I know what to do if it got that far. Was just asking you guys what does it mean TO YOU when a girl asks you for a massage, in general, as I am aware that each situation varies and can mean different things. I KNOW what it means TO ME in this particular situation.

Overall, what do you interpret it as? That's all. :up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
Maybe she just wants to get rid of her back pain and has tried everything else? ._.
For that, there are co-workers that are much closer to her, on a friends basis, than I am. I was a little surprised. No biggie.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it looks like she chose you to give her a massage over the other co-workers. I know I wouldnt ask a ugly girl to massage me. So, there has to be some interest when asking someone to "rub" your body...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
This happened with a 19 year old girlie, so I want to ask those of you who deal with those young ones. I know if somebody else was asking me I would say "she wants you", but somehow haven't thought about this particular one, until now.

Girl who kinda flirts, but mostly asks me for fitness advice regarding her back pain, etc. asked me "Do you massages?", she asked me around 2 other co-workers, but she did it in spanish, so nobody understood. Never really thought of her intentions until that question.

I know that she either wants attention and wanting to see how I react, or really wants to get it on, and that was her not so subtle come on to test my interest. What do you say?

Posted a similar question in Mature Forum, but would like all of your experiences, from how she asked you, to what ended up happening. Thanks Fellows!!

Mods, please don't delete, as I want as many responses/experiences regarding this "come on", but also wanted the Mature Man perspective.
It's very important *not* to judge whether or not you have a future with a woman based only on her behaviors or the things she says or does to you. It's far more important to look at the connection that the two of you share when you interact with each other. If you feel something sexual during these connections, more than likely she does as well. Most guys are not honest with themselves and only look at the things she says or does to him at a given time to judge whether or not there's a future with her rather than looking at the whole relationship so far that you've had with her from a birds-eye view.