"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

When she asks "Are you a player?"

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I've been dating this girl for a few months had sex once and she got flakey after that. We sort of stayed in contact on a as and when basis.

Today she called me made some small talk and dropped the bomb "Do yo consider yourself a player?" Frankly speaking i do not know how to answer a question like that? I just kept it as ambiguos as possible. I know that if i say no, she'll think i'm lying. If i say yes, she wont trust me so its best to play it safe. And upon probing, she thinks i'm one.

She knows i date alot of women but i got my standards. I told her straight that if she doesnt like she sees and feels, there are many other guys out there who can fit her bill. And she said, eventually she will. Good for her. Apparently shes dating other guys as well she she says their boring. Or giving them courtesy dates.

After we hung up, she sent me a msg saying "Sometimes u jus have to be less chauvinistic. And less ambiguous. I just hope i've managed to get the msg across" WTF?! character building time? Sorry dudes, but i make no apologies abt my masculinity. I dont abuse women or mistreat them, but i'm no softie either.

I do not know what her problem is. She said something like she wished i was not a player.

Man, makes you wonder what goes on bet their ears sometimes.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
You did the right thing dude. Never give a straight answer. She has no business asking such a question when she is dating multiple guys.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I actually saw what (I thought) was a very good answer to this question on "Blind Date":

"I think everyone who's single is a player."
 

wipz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Yea this one girl asked me this before too. I just told her, "Oh yea totally. Normally I wear my pimp hat and velvet coat. You just caught me on a bad day today." I just made some BS story up and played with her like that. I dont know if that was the right thing or not, but I got a good laugh outa that.
 

Ojete

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Akitelatengo
You should answer this kind of test with the classic ****y & Funny question back to her: "What is it about the players that turn you on?"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
squirrels, i think that line from blind date is what most ppl think about single ppl...in reality

ojete just hit the spot, the classics are always still the best
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Whenever a chick tests you with these types of questions, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS respond in a sarcastic manner. It will only turn them on to you more. Trust me on that one...:D


And who in the fuvk does she think she is asking you if your a player when she's doing the same thing??? Takes one to hook one. I'd use her as a fuvk buddy for now, seems like she's trying to make you change into a little wuss bag. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....GOOD JOB!!




PIMP
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Your answer should be:

"I'm a man, deal with it."
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by Ojete
You should answer this kind of test with the classic ****y & Funny question back to her: "What is it about the players that turn you on?"
A great example of a line that works well for armchair seductionists :D In reality, the girl would just laugh and then press you further. You'd have to answer, because anything BUT a straight answer to a question that she asked twice would make her think "he's a player and trying to hide it." Which is fine if she just wants to fvck, but any serious LTR potential disappears the moment she starts thinking of you as a player. She'll feel like she's just another girl you're fvcking, and unless you're so damn awesome that she's willing to look past other women to be with you, you're pretty much fvcked :)
 
Top